December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

:brock:

oh wait..

P0JtN7L(2).gif

New Days is Top 5 Tag Team All-Time.
Of the Last 5 years, I agree.

They are essentially The Dwight Howards of the tag team division.

Sure they dominated their era but the tag teams of their era were historically WEAK; the same way Dwight dominated the C position during a time in which the position wasn't at it's best.

Top 5 All-Time. Nah.

All-Time in WWE, New Day isn't higher than

EC
Hardyz

Other American teams they aren't outranking

Rock n Roll
Midnight
Road Warriors
Steiners
Dudley
Harlem Heat
FreeBirds
Arn & Tully

The lack of competition and the stat padding of title victories have to be taken into consideration.

Last edited:
So because they didn't wrestle in the 80s or 90s, they can't be better. Got IT.

Got you dudes sounding like those NBA players from that era that talk down on this generation.

Great on mic, great in ring, move an absurd amount of merch, have a ton of championships. TOTAL PACKAGE.

B Sox B Sox : They aren't beating anybody besides the Usos . The 80's - 2000's had more competition

Kofi is they only above average one individually

Got you dudes sounding like those NBA players from that era that talk down on this generation.

Great on mic, great in ring, move an absurd amount of merch, have a ton of championships. TOTAL PACKAGE.
The Hardy Boyz and EC peaked in the 00s. I have them higher than New Day.

If we ARE going to do cross-generational comparisons, I don't think it is unreasonable to take "Strength of Schedule" into consideration.

If you think it is unfair, please explain why.

The Hardy Boyz and EC peaked in the 00s. I have them higher than New Day.

If we ARE going to do cross-generational comparisons, I don't think it is unreasonable to take "Strength of Schedule" into consideration.

If you think it is unfair, please explain why.
Tbh, I’m not even sure how you can even talk about New Day when you don’t actually watch WWE.

Tbh, I’m not even sure how you can even talk about New Day when you don’t actually watch WWE.
I have seen well more than enough New Day to form an opinion.

I can bump posts of me commenting on things they were/have done.

Nice try though.

But please don't dodge the question. :pimp:

\
ALso, to dispel this even more, remember Cena was on my Mt. Rushmore right?

I would consider Daniel Bryan as arguably the best WRESTLER that has ever walked in WWE's doors.

So to just brush it off with, "Yall just don't want to include someone modern" is far from the truth.

I just think you have to take into consideration this is the weakest era for WWE Tag Team wrestling and that is saying a LOT because Vince never really valued tag wrestling like Southern Promoters.

Yes, they dominated their Era, with USOs, but the tag team talent pool is relatively weak vs. other eras.

It is what it is

Nah, don't be proud of me. Just yesterday I told you Vince was a man of honor and prestige.

But when have I ever said anything negative about White Dragon? :lol:

For Kayfabe reasons, I know that is your man (and Kawada-ito), so I can't speak on him too much.

Back
Top Bottom