December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

riddle saying bro all the time. :lol:

he described that encounter with goldberg on a watch along and had people laughing.

Wonder how he feels about Big E saying he"s his dream opponent.

This and their Vengance match were very good. Don’t know why they’re putting this greatest wrestling match of all time pressure on them now.

Was having this conversation with a friend last night. It seemed obvious that Charly was fed that line to shoehorn into that super awkward stare down, and now they're forcing it even more. Neither of us can figure out why they're going THIS route with THIS match. It's like they're doing the AJ/Nakamura "dream match" thing all over again, and just like that one, it can't possibly do anything except disappoint with all that pressure.

Thought the David Schultz one was the best. Wish IT was longer though.

I felt all the episodes (minus the Benoit one which should've been only 1 ep.) should've been longer..And this season seemed to kinda be more about entertainment instead of investigation..The Schultz episode and BFA were the 2 that had more of an "investigate journalist" vibe to them..I hope next season they spend more time on the back stories of the people they're making shows about..

Who/what would you guys like to see Vice do DSotR's about?..I'd like to see stuff about:
Hot Stuff Eddie Gilbert
USWA/Jerry Lawler's issues with women
Something on NJPW/AJPW
Maivia Family

This match kinda got buried and goes highly unmentioned. 2007 was great year in WWE, especially during the Road to Wrestlemania months:

Shawn Michaels, Rey Mysterio, Kurt Angle, & AJ Styles just got triple matches. Can't think of many any bad ones featuring them.

This match kinda got buried and goes highly unmentioned. 2007 was great year in WWE, especially during the Road to Wrestlemania months:

Shawn Michaels, Rey Mysterio, Kurt Angle, & AJ Styles just got triple matches. Can't think of many any bad ones featuring them.

Undertaker and Batista vs Cena and Michaels on a “B PPV”. Sheesh you don’t get matches like that anymore

200.gif

Back
Top Bottom