December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

i didnt get tagged to gif anything tonight so i take that this PPV was especially trash?

What are your thoughts on it? Don’t lie. You watched it. Lol

1589171811817.gif

Overall thought the show was great.
I was more focused on Sasha and Bayley gear than the match but whatever.

Don’t see a problem with Asuka winning she’s been killing it. Otis if they do the tag title way I’m cool. But I thought earlier in the day if Sami is not going to be around because of safety then why not use it as a second title? I could see where Otis puts it on the line against Corbin and Dolph costs him the match and it continues that story same how they went from Kennedy to Edge.

Seth and Drew was really good and I though Joe was just money on commentary. I would want to see Drew vs KO next. But feels like maybe AJ or Aliester gets a chance.

More details on Del Rio charged and being arrested for sexual assault. It is a second degree felony. His bond was set at $50,000 as records showed that he posted bond and was released from jail around 3:30 a.m. on Sunday.

News 4 San Antonio reports that an affidavit for Del Rio, real name Jose A. Rodriguez Chucuan, gave graphic detail of the incident. Court documents state that the victim had been assaulted by Del Rio on more than one occasion.

News 4 San Antonio gave a detailed account of the events. Del Rio allegedly accused the victim of being unfaithful. She alleged that he became angry when she wouldn't admit to cheating on him so he struck her and then took her to his downstairs bedroom and slapped her eight more times. The victim claimed that he then made her put on a dress and dance for him, but she refused. He allegedly then warned her not to cry or he'd take her son and 'drop him off in the middle of the road somewhere.'

More graphic details have been released. While the victim told detectives that she does not remember much of the events, she went forward with photographs of what happened to her. News San Antionio reported, "police said Rodriguez Chucuan then tied the woman's hands with boxing straps, put a sock in her mouth and sexually assaulted her for several hours, using various objects."

Investigators are stating that Del Rio also punched her in the back during the assault, which caused visible injuries. The woman claimed that she does not remember much after he placed his hand around her throat.

MITB was good, not great..They really need crowds back soon..

Watching episode 1 of The Last Ride..

Last Dance salvaged my weekend for me.

MitB was pretty awful. I expected more given they had time to film it.

I hate taking up for Vince, but to be fair they're really suffering by not having an audience..The matches were fairly solid IMO..I'm starting to get worried about how they're doing all this comedy stuff during their pre-taped matches..It's a slippery slope where things like slapstick/sight gags can become to easy to depend on, and I don't wanna see that in my weekly wrestling shows..

I think with things of this nature, they really need to write it out well ahead of time and go tot he NJPW style of longterm booking, especially since nobody has a clue when this pandemic is going to finally level to the pont that people can gather again (unless you live in FL where everyone scrambles to the beach or Disney as soon as it reopens).

There is tons of potential in taking a cinematic approach to the matches like MitB, Cells, Cagea, etc. But if you try to mash up live action with pre tape or too much comedic content in that something that we are supposed to be taking "seriously" it is really going to falter.

Vince continues to just rudder in a circle until someone reinvents the wheel for him. Haitch really needs to pedigree his *** and take over already.

I think with things of this nature, they really need to write it out well ahead of time and go tot he NJPW style of longterm booking, especially since nobody has a clue when this pandemic is going to finally level to the pont that people can gather again (unless you live in FL where everyone scrambles to the beach or Disney as soon as it reopens).

There is tons of potential in taking a cinematic approach to the matches like MitB, Cells, Cagea, etc. But if you try to mash up live action with pre tape or too much comedic content in that something that we are supposed to be taking "seriously" it is really going to falter.

Vince continues to just rudder in a circle until someone reinvents the wheel for him. Haitch really needs to pedigree his *** and take over already.

Completely agree brother Dr...Err..Brother Motto Cubed..

Back
Top Bottom