****DECEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

nice shoes becca.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by newbery158

they sell IDs at the outlets??? I hope your name is Becca!

I'm guessing it was a canceled order or a return? My name isn't Becca, but if I feel the need to, I can either remove the stitching or color over thename. Not that big of a deal to me, the colors are dope and I'm gonna just play ball in them anyways.
pimp.gif

SneakerHead88- Where'd you get them all black LeBron's? CLEAN!

Do the black Lebron VI's have a clear/smoked outsole? I'm a sucker for all black/anthracite Lebrons (II's, IV's especially).

^ Can't wait until them BW Persians re-release.....need to find me a pair of them infrared 90's too

Beautiful infrareds & iv's - smart move to pick up the 99 version and the infrareds from 03-04 (I think). The quality on those kicks are unmatched incomparison to the newer released iv's and infrareds.

These aren't my typical pick-ups. But I've been looking for these Lanvin's since 07 and finally found them for a really good deal. I'll berocking these a good bit over the next few years.

illqpg.jpg

9h2yv5.jpg

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

Picked up 4 more, straight from Footlocker Factory Warehouse
wink.gif

Say what? I can't even find any of those in my size around here (size 12). Sucks being in L.A. and having not having enough to go around.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

stoopz where did you get the wingtips from?

you guys should all send your straps back to nike..maybe they wont make anymore.
Ty, i actually got them from the skatepark of tampa...they apparently only had them up for about two days because I went back to pick up the gunmetal pair a few days after to complete the set and they where no where to be found. i knew i should have just bought them both while i had the chance. itmight be worth it to call the shop to see if they still have them in though. they so rarely update their vans syndicate line on the site that i have a feelingthat they might try to just sell them in the shop?

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Do the black Lebron VI's have a clear/smoked outsole? I'm a sucker for all black/anthracite Lebrons (II's, IV's especially).

yeah they kinda do.
Originally Posted by tak

SneakerHead88- Where'd you get them all black LeBron's? CLEAN!

pickyourshoes.com

More stuff I don't need but have to have.
346020145.jpg

346020156.jpg

I guess y'all know what I'll be wearing tomorrow night.
346020150.jpg

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I wish I was around to hit the outlets this weekend. Oh well.
Ron, what's good homie? Still work in the same building? If so, then we need to grab some lunch one day.

FreshKicks95 nice pickups.

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

Picked up 4 more, straight from Footlocker Factory Warehouse
wink.gif

Say what? I can't even find any of those in my size around here (size 12). Sucks being in L.A. and having not having enough to go around.

I live an hour half away from, ware house so, pm me, I prob get you some in 12
wink.gif

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

These aren't my typical pick-ups. But I've been looking for these Lanvin's since 07 and finally found them for a really good deal. I'll be rocking these a good bit over the next few years.
This is the best Lanvin colorway so far.... May I ask where you go them from? Supertalk? Ebay?

Back
Top Bottom