December 25th SNKRS mystery drop. (ideas, possibilities, restock?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel 99% confident its nothin we would even care to own

Last edited:
I feel 99% confident its nothin we would even care to own
I feel the same but I'm so conflicted. If I wait all day and its crap, the day is ruined. If I don't bother and it's something good then the day is also ruined loll. Well maybe not ruined but it would suck. We'll see how things go later. 

Its probably something talkin about the evolution and tech put in to the latest basketball shoe thats not a nike sig

Last edited:
First meaningful Christmas with my 2 year old. I can't keep checking my phone.

We all have a compulsive nature to buy shoes if we didn't we wouldn't be on NT . Christmas , Easter ,Hannukah it doesn't matter we all will be checking our phones .

We all have a compulsive nature to buy shoes if we didn't we wouldn't be on NT . Christmas , Easter ,Hannukah it doesn't matter we all will be checking our phones .
Sad but true...
mean.gif

Just got to work going to sit in my office until 5pm Iol Im already falling a sleep

Well we knew we would be disappointed. Is Kyrie confirming that? Is LeBron really going to wear Soldiers? Is it possible that we'll get Kyrie 3s AND LeBron 14s?

It's gonna be some damn Kyrie or lebron. I'm holding out hope for a restock of any of the good aj1s that came out recently but yea....not too much hope.

Wonder if they'll just drop the green glow what the kyrie. Regardless if you cop, it'll remind you that you were that guy on the phone all day during Xmas lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom