December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

For anybody in Dallas/Ft Worth, the Foot Locker outside of the Parks Mall in Arlington has almost FSR AZKIII SL (white/blk), AZKIII Minneapolis, Zoom 95, Zoom96 (white/grey), various Jordan (Elite II, M4) and K1X Chiefglider II. All of these ar 50% off original retail, plus F&F this weekend.

In San Diego our NIKE Outlet has FSR of Sheed AF1 with his face in Grey/Back/Blue/Red $99.00
Las Americas Premium Outlets 4445 Camino de la Plaza Ste. P-350 San Ysidro, CA 92173 619.428.8849

PYS has 16/7 CDP FSR $389, Fathers Day 1s Black/White & White/Dark Charcoal/Tweed/Varsity Red FSR $124.99

Quick question, if one outlet has a FSR of shoes priced for $29.99, and another has them priced for $41.99, is there any way to get a 'price match' tothat??? My outlet hasn't dropped the price on the Zoom Flight Five B's.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Quick question, if one outlet has a FSR of shoes priced for $29.99, and another has them priced for $41.99, is there any way to get a 'price match' to that??? My outlet hasn't dropped the price on the Zoom Flight Five B's.
To answer your question, no they cannot price match with another nike store..just ask them when they are goin to do a price markdown and mentionedthat most stores around the united states or mention an outlet that has these marked down..each month nike factory stores get a certain amount of money tomarkdown items..so they prolly have not marked down any of their stuff yet so b patient and ask them when they will b markin these down..

345846937.jpg

If the photo doesn't show properly hit this link! COUPON
40% off one item @ Off Saks Fifth Avenue* they have these at outlets (not Saks.com or Saks retail store)

ALSO

Calvin Klein 40% off everything Online only

Click this Calvin Klein

discount taken at checkout.

Use code EEQ1L48 get extra 10 % off

Ends 12/7/08

Seen silver flights on jamaica for 170
grin.gif
... eggplants for 150....also blk pips is in a few stores...retail tho...and blk/purp pips for 130 and whtpenny's for 110....

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

ALIFE IN NYC HAS THE JORAN
8/15 PACKAGE FOR $200.00 CASH & $200.00 PLUS SHIPPING
I BELIEVE THERE IS A FULL SIZE RUN FOR SALE
ASK FOR J BOY
CALL ALIFE AT 212-375-8128

pimp.gif
good looks on this heads up..may have to come down on these

Just want to give a big thank you to everyone that helped out on the silver foams just ordered my sz 11 at 64.99.
Aurora, IL 630 585 9568

Originally Posted by jonnydpgc

Just want to give a big thank you to everyone that helped out on the silver foams just ordered my sz 11 at 64.99.
Aurora, IL 630 585 9568

Not sure how many Foams they have left. I know they had a 10.5 and an 11 this AM; I know the person who grabbed the 10.5 and it looks like the 11 went to you!

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Damn, not bad at all. Just keep the 8s and sell the 15s for cheap and wont lose much money.
But i guess all these places would have all these good deals aroud this time when i have to save money to pay off my wedding and go xmas shopping. Wifey already fussed at me for ordering 2 pair of foams the other day
smh.gif

I totally feel you bro - I am on the other end. I have a wedding coming up in June and I have to pay for it myself (no help).

Originally Posted by thacamel

Anyone been to the new (kinda) Outlet in New Orleans? Thinking about making the 2 hour drive to see what they have
I stopped there last Saturday when I went to the Bayou Classic. They didnt have anything worth traveling 2 hours for! Save your gas!

The Factory Stores are having big markdowns right now (as has been said). The markdowns are around 50% off the factory prices, plus the friends & familycoupons. If you're near a factory store you might want to stop by and see what they have. I picked up some Foamposites for $64.99 and Zoom Flight Premiums(black/white) for $34.99 today.

Jeffersonville OHIO!
pimp.gif

price drops are crazy, then add the F&F I just got Premium and Supreme Af1's for $20.99/$34.98
I'll do my best to list sizes but there was a reseller there and he was seriously buying atleast 250 pairs.

White Supreme Af1
$49.99 sz 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 14

Grey supreme next to the white pair
$49.99 SZ 14 only

Tweed Premiums $29.99 Sz 7.5, 8, 10.5, 11, 12, 14

Lebron Supreme Af1 $59.99, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 14, 15, 16

Trainer SB $41.99 was a FSR but the reseller was buying atleast 25 pairs when I was leaving

Zoom Flight 96 $34.99 sz 8-11?

zoom flight 95 $34.99 Sz 10-14? reseller bought atleast 40 pairs

hash wall goods

only a small poration of the guy buying hundreds of pairs, dude had a enterprise rent a truck parked out front.

but the employees were arguing when i left about the guy cause their is a $1000 limit on the F&F one employee wanted to let him use the card over and overagain for each $1000, another employee said only one time use on one order, I left after that.

Z

Actually I think that reseller was pretty damn on point... coming with a rent-a-truck and all... he most likely run's en eBay store.

Let the man live...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Now that's "ludacris" ha..he's gonna get stuck with all those..the nike store actually let him buy that many shoes? No hate but that should breported..

4-5 pairs cool but damn a truck load?! That just ain't right
smh.gif

That employee letting him use the card over and over must have been getting some serious side $$$. Losing job vs few $$$? To each his own I guess.

Im just as much against resellers coppin all the heat but on the other side of the token, the business of selling is just that. selling. I see no reasonwhy a store would "limit" shopping outside of having a $1,000 ceiling, especially on outlet items. they're in the business of moving stuff thatdidnt sell at retail. sucks but if somebody has the money and time to cop and distribute elsewhere, thats their hustle. capitalism isn't the prettiestbroad on the block.

that being said, Id be a lot more saltier if those were Jordans, Penny 2's, etc, etc and I missed out on coppin..
smile.gif

Yeah I mean it's a bunch of ugly forces that nobody wanted to begin with, let him take 'em all, clear some room for some better product in the outlet.Although, I did see some JB boxes there, I wonder what those were. Probably some kinda .5's or teams or something. But yeah, no big deal really. If thatguy thinks he can make money off those, more power to him. Nike obviously didn't think they could.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

i thought it was 10 per style or something like that

Thats what i thought also i guess its the managers call in that store.
They just want to make their goal besides those shoes dont even sell for that much anyway.
laugh.gif

I think you guys would have been more pissed if those were some Foams (of any kind, LOL)

On a side note, can you use a Friend and Family 30% discount on phone orders, etc? The Nike outlet next to my house doesn't have anything good!!

Back
Top Bottom