December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

Originally Posted by nikes06

Originally Posted by datruth92803

does in anyone know if the Foams are still outthere any where in like a sz 14 or 15?

if you need to know where a specific product is CALL YOURSELF

If you are looking for something at the outlets call 1800 806 NIKE - if you are unable to call for whatever the reason then post
If you want to know if a store has anything good, call them up and ask!

Since when can you not ask if anybody's seen certain shoes around? Come on, give the guy a break. Stock locator doesn't always work. Since we knowthe foams were out ther,e I don't see anything wrong with somebody asking if they'ver seen big sizes around since they dropped. I've wasted a tonof time with the stock locator in the past, I just assume ask here now too.

Went to outlets this past weekend at Westbury "The Source" in Long Island. No nike outlet but went to old navy outlet and they had coats for 30-60%off. Got my pea coat, it was $80-60% off, i only paid $31 for it.

the foams i ordered last wed from las vegas north came in today, not to bad, only problem i have with em is that they left the censor on the right shoe.

Originally Posted by K23J

the foams i ordered last wed from las vegas north came in today, not to bad, only problem i have with em is that they left the censor on the right shoe.

If you have a local Nike store you can take them there to have it removed.

nikes06- That's my mistake i took the comment Kind of wrong but I get what your saying so I apologize for stirring the pot .. I did call the locator numberand they Told me No luck they couldnt find them So if anyone out there has please let me know

That's messed up! I don't understand how they ship them like that without taking the damn sensor off. So irresponsible. SMH.

Originally Posted by fijizzle

That's messed up! I don't understand how they ship them like that without taking the damn sensor off. So irresponsible. SMH.
Your telling me, I had some Black Vs that showed up at outlets last year and each shoe had 2 sensors. Took em to NTLA and they couldn't doanything. Went to Nike outlet in Vegas and they didn't have anything to remove the sensors with, the outlet I bought them from used a particular sensorthat no one else used. Ended up getting lucky and some random store at the Vegas outlet was able to take them off for me (with the help of the manager at theNike outlet). I was able to get a partial refund from the original place I purchased them after the manager at the Vegas outlet called them up for me(probably went off on them). My suggestion, call the outlet and ask to speak to a manager and tell them your situation. They might ask you to send the shoesto them to remove the sensor, I would be wary about that since someone can think its a return and you can be SOL.

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Your telling me, I had some Black Vs that showed up at outlets last year and each shoe had 2 sensors. Took em to NTLA and they couldn't do anything. Went to Nike outlet in Vegas and they didn't have anything to remove the sensors with, the outlet I bought them from used a particular sensor that no one else used. Ended up getting lucky and some random store at the Vegas outlet was able to take them off for me (with the help of the manager at the Nike outlet). I was able to get a partial refund from the original place I purchased them after the manager at the Vegas outlet called them up for me (probably went off on them). My suggestion, call the outlet and ask to speak to a manager and tell them your situation. They might ask you to send the shoes to them to remove the sensor, I would be wary about that since someone can think its a return and you can be SOL.

thanks for the help, ill talk to my friend at my local outlet, shes a manager there. i may be returning them anyways lol

same thing happened to me with the foams, just take it back to a nike store/town with your receipt and they should be able to remove it for you.

some last minute deals on ndc, use DECCLEAR code for 20% off all clearance items (following prices are before discount):

Concord/Volt Bursts ($76)
White/Silver Court Force Highs ($70)
Terra Humaras (The tan/blue pair and the pair with orange/red) ($64)
Terra 90's (Black with concord/volt) ($104)
Goadome Boots (2 colors, one is $105, the other $110)
AM95 (Red/Green/Navy) ($100)
Structure 91's (Blue/Black CW) ($74)

plus some Blazers, Dunks, Jordan Fusions, XX3 Lows, Flight 89's, Huarache BBall 08s, Wildwoods, AM1's (Black with gold swoosh), BW's, Ultra ForceLows, Stat 2's, Gold Flightposites, ZF95's, Rejuven8s, Air Raids, Flight Lite Lows, ZF96's, Air Force Max 93's, CB94 Lows, and that was justlooking under Men's size 10.5.

I think the coupon code works on everything, Jordans included, as long as they are on clearance. Correct me if I'm wrong. Happy holidays.

Oh, and by the way, remember NDC still gives free shipping for the first order on a new account or if the order total is over $175.

Hey,

if anyone need gold flightposites's, swoosh.com dropped the price to 80.99, ONLY THE GOLD COLORWAY. 7.5, 9.5-15

Eggplants and Silver's are still 108.00

thanks.

I just talked to my friend at the Nike Outlet near me. Tomorrow is the last day, but for every $75 you spend, you get a $25 gift card, but the gift card canonly be used during the month of January. Also, starting the day after Christmas, buy 3 items, get 10% off

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Hey,

if anyone need gold flightposites's, swoosh.com dropped the price to 80.99, ONLY THE GOLD COLORWAY. 7.5, 9.5-15

thanks.

i need a swoosh account badly...
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by iTsThEkIdBeZ

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Hey,

thanks.

i need a swoosh account badly...
embarassed.gif
Me 2

went to camarillo today, nothing there...wanted to cop some tees but didnt have my size. =( as for shoes, nothing, they got cleared out it seems on the jordanxx2 omegas (was thinking about copping some), the kidds (all 2 styles) are all gone, even the air revolutions i saw a few weeks ago were gone. so dont wasteyour time.

I went to the Conroe Texas outlet today and they didn't have much. They had fight 95's in white and navy for $35. They also had AFJ 3's in Blackand Carolina for $110.
eyes.gif
Everything else they had has been reported atother outlets. They also have a lot of UT Fiesta Bowl shirts. Also a good amount of A&M gear
pimp.gif
GIG EM AGGIES!!
glasses.gif

They shipped me 7 pairs with the sensor on. The box top was cut and they still didn't catch it.

man I need a swoosh account to like the 4th power...I beeen looking for the Foams...tooo but good looks on the info

Back
Top Bottom