***DECEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!*** Vol. LAST OF 08!

Samantha Marie - If you are ever in Toronto, give me a shout. I will take you out to a wonderful restaurant, then we can watch some live music and take astroll at by the water.

yea wale live in nyc now, he records in a studio next to the sportswear store, i'm always seeing this dude in the city..
dalitso whatup its been a min fam

that262redhead wrote:
What I wore on Sunday to watch the heartbreaking Packer game and to pick up some shoes to put up for sale on my website (see sig)

MY BOY Atari Bigby authentic
Seven FAM
UnDS AM90

Yeah that was a heartbreaking game, not much of a chance for us to make the playoffs anymore
frown.gif
Were you at the game? (Nice Bigby Jersey)
Anyways, I wore my beater LeBron V's today. No pic sorry

Thanks, no I wasn't at the game; just watched it with some friends. I'm still keeping hope alive that we can win out and the Vikings will drop a few games down the stretch. Nice McFly HD's.

billionheiress, Samantha Marie -

I really enjoyed that video
embarassed.gif

lol I've seen a few WDYWT vids in my time but yours was definitely the easiest on my eyes lol.

Originally Posted by MDterps4

Originally Posted by MrMcfly85

MDterps4.......what happened last night.........Texans looked pretty good
smh.gif

I'd rather not talk about it. This season can't end quick enough...
tired.gif

yeah i went to the game an di must say the defense was fired up......never seen them play that way before.....Andre Johnson and Mario Williams is a BEAST!!!

Yo TY......was that the Big Boy coat you was talking about....not to rub it in but our high was 72 today...im still wearing shorts

1ed25aff1fa980ca0e9b8a618d7a28518dce304.JPG

Wade I'm mad I didn't go, I was asleep when you called me hahaha
Nice fits in here

Too bad about some of the teams in here... Jax had a tough loss I heard last night, and Green Bay is pretty much donezo.
On the other hand...

Dolphins just did a 180 this season. Guess anything's better than last year.

DAYTONA...I see you, girl...take care of them babies.

Phinsfan...B...How the hell did you fall asleep?! lol

HOLLA!!!

Originally Posted by dathustlaboy47

billionheiress no beast, but ur eyes are
pimp.gif
Did u catch the wink at the end???? OMG I felt like a toddler hearin' a squeaky ball for the first time....

</beast>

Originally Posted by sneakermane

DAYTONA...I see you, girl...take care of them babies.

Phinsfan...B...How the hell did you fall asleep?! lol

HOLLA!!!
been so busy with classes man, exams are next week, so i've been beat
lets get up soon, im gonna be coming through bmore in a week or two

Originally Posted by JDocs

Samantha Marie - If you are ever in Toronto North VA, give me a shout. I will take you out to a wonderful restaurant, then we can watch some live music and take a stroll at by the water.
pimp.gif

your eyes are vicious tho lol, im sure you hear that alot, no beast

Back
Top Bottom