Dear Mr. Obama

First off, he can just shut the eff up. Secondly, may I suggest?..................................................

nikepros.jpg

nikepros2.jpg
nikepros3.jpg
pimp.gif
Nike Prosthetics FTW

Naw seriously, I respect dude. And I'd take McCain's national security policy over Obama's. I honestly don't wanna see us at war, but I'msure a certain level of pride is carried by John McCain and those over there. But that's not my point. My point is, I'm sure he knows more about theropes, as far as our national security goes, than Senator O.

No jokes...

But that Nike ad damn near makes me wish I had a prosthetic.
eek.gif

Be like....COT DAMN! Hoopin' against iRobot?
eek.gif

Cute....

I have been in the military since 2001. Came in march of 2001 and got out to my ship in july of 2001. I do a lot of work with marines....

75% of the marines I have spoke with are voting for Obama.

85% of the Navy Sailors are voting Obama.

Most of us believe that the war was a mistake. Did he ever think that if the war hadn't gone on he would still have his leg and that some of his friendsthat he lost in the war would still be alive?

I lost 6 people I cared about out there. IMO it was for nothing.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Cute....

I have been in the military since 2001. Came in march of 2001 and got out to my ship in july of 2001. I do a lot of work with marines....

Most of us believe that the war was a mistake. Did he ever think that if the war hadn't gone on he would still have his leg and that some of his friends that he lost in the war would still be alive?

frown.gif

Sorry to hear that bro

Cute....

Most of us believe that the war was a mistake. Did he ever think that if the war hadn't gone on he would still have his leg and that some of his friends that he lost in the war would still be alive?

Props man.
pimp.gif

I did two tours in Iraq (Army), and I'm voting for Obama myself. All of my buddies from the Army (minus one) are voting for Obama also...

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

if its not a mistake, he should stay in Iraq until we "win".......
ohwell.gif
remember, Bush called it a "mission accomplished" almost 5 1/2 years ago

Great video.
God bless the troops & what they do for the country.

Views: 11,169,485
eek.gif
eek.gif

Oh and Obama ain't pulling out the troops right away either, so everyone don't get any ideas.

Cute....

I don't know who you're talking to, McCain will definitely win the military vote. No question.

So that prosthetic leg is supposed to make his ideas correct right? I feel no sympathy for him. This war, and war in general is pointless. People in thiscountry are so willing to flex their military muscles without paying the fee.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Cute....

I don't know who you're talking to, McCain will definitely win the military vote. No question.

Yea, I kinda saw a CNN poll myself where the majority of veterans were voting for McCain. I mean, we're basing it on a small portion of troops. So I'lltake CNN's word for it. Sorry tupac003 about your lost ones tho. And yea, that prosthetic is
pimp.gif
. I just tried to ebay it.

if its not a mistake, he should stay in Iraq until we "win".......
No doubt, if dude feels that strongly for the war and wants to win so bad, I say let him hop around over there for the next few years until allthe Iraqi's are free and can vote like we do. Good luck with that one champ. This guy is too stupid to even knows he's being used right now.

the military will definitely get mccain's vote. no doubt.

He probably got paid more than the plumber
indifferent.gif
... this ad wasn't funded by the McCaincampaign... all it is a soldier making a good point

Still a mistake...
so disrespectful to our soldiers in Iraq... if you watched the video you should realize this

imma love to see the look on the faces of people like this dude when Obama wins.
"these people" are risking their lives and fighting for YOUR freedom

indifferent.gif
@ pretending to care about Iraqis
so risking your life for the good of the Iraqis is "pretending"?
indifferent.gif

not even gonna waste my time watching the video....
why are our soldiers in Iraq wasting their time for you?
First off, he can just shut the eff up. Secondly, may I suggest?
indifferent.gif

seriously, just read these quotes... most of you should be ashamed of yourselves... think before you say something...
smh.gif

In all seriousness, what are all of you going to do when Obama Bin Laden gets elected and your life doesn't change at all (unless you make more than 250 ayear in which case you'll pay more taxes)?

so disrespectful to our soldiers in Iraq... if you watched the video you should realize this

I like how you didn't quote the rest of what I said.
eyes.gif
I watched the video. Still a mistake...

Originally Posted by HOVKid

In all seriousness, what are all of you going to do when Obama Bin Laden gets elected and your life doesn't change at all (unless you make more than 250 a year in which case you'll pay more taxes)?
indifferent.gif

Show some respect to the messiah!

&&

Military brainwashing and loaded key words/phrases FTL
but you guys probably wouldn't even realize it.

Brain washed vets and most officers will vote McCain. Most enlisted and e-5 and below (makes up over half of the military) will vote for Obama.

I don't know who YOU are talking to but if you aren't in the military and talking to military cats EVERYDAY you can't say who is going to do what.All I can say is majortiy of the people I have spoke with (black/white/hispanic ect) will vote obama.

Matter of fact, how do we know that guy is in the military or that he even fought in Iraq?? He's a McCain supporter so we should or have to take intoquestion everything he says, just like that chick that carved the "B" on the side of her face.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Matter of fact, how do we know that guy is in the military or that he even fought in Iraq?? He's a McCain supporter so we should or have to take into question everything he says, just like that chick that carved the "B" on the side of her face.
you reachin' b.

Saying the war in Iraq was a mistake is disrespectful? Yea right, A mistake is a mistake is a mistake. I'm proud that those soldiers were willing to fightfor what we and the american people thought were are "freedoms", but the war was definitely, at the least, a misleading direction

Originally Posted by H4ppyTime Harry

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Matter of fact, how do we know that guy is in the military or that he even fought in Iraq?? He's a McCain supporter so we should or have to take into question everything he says, just like that chick that carved the "B" on the side of her face.
you reachin' b.

Saying the war in Iraq was a mistake is disrespectful? Yea right, A mistake is a mistake is a mistake. I'm proud that those soldiers were willing to fight for what we and the american people thought were are "freedoms", but the war was definitely, at the least, a misleading direction

First and foremost, I think everyone honors and respects the service that our troops have done in both Iraq in Afghanistan, and if they don't then theyshould. However, the leadership (Bush and Co.) has failed our soldiers in the war, and if the troops don't have good leadership then they are fighting apointless war. People need to realize that people in the Middle East have been fighting for years, it goes back to the days of the Bible, so whether itsSunni's, Kurds, or Shiite's, they have been going on like this for years. What makes you and people like you think that just because the Americanpeople show up that all of a sudden the Iraqi's and people in the Middle East are going to join hands and start singing Kum bai ya in the streets?? Getreal, our presence in the Middle East is doing more harm than good, the only people that don't believe so are just saying that to try and save face whetherthat be for political reasons or not cause they know we went to war in Iraq for all the wrong reasons and that we were mislead by our government.

Back
Top Bottom