Dealing With Sub-Par Co-Workers, Stories NT? The Official Dead Beat Worker Thread

loyal flyness

Banned
I've never really cared about coworkers, but one dude I work with STAYS complaining. Dude is like 30, complaining about always being tired and has all these ammends when in reality you're going to ammend yourself out the door. Dude keeps messing up. Ex military and etc. I'm sitting here thinking like bro, you can't pay attention to detail. I'll walk behind is desk and have thoughts of just punching him in the back of the head.

What pisses me off is the fact I initially tried to help him and give him pointers, the ball just hits the backboard or an air ball when it's time for him to take the shot.

It's like the dude you hustle with who keeps losing the work you hand him.

But seriously, dude is just disappointing. It's getting to the point of me wanting to curse him out to set him straight.

I swear dude uses more time Googling lunch menu's than actually working.

Then this dude is always trying converse about the same things, like bro, worry about your job, don't worry about the next iDevice coming out. That device isn't going to keep your job.

I just had to vent NT.

djkfjllfjsdfjs;fj

I've never really cared about coworkers, but one dude I work with STAYS complaining. Dude is like 30, complaining about always being tired and has all these ammends when in reality you're going to ammend yourself out the door. Dude keeps messing up. Ex military and etc. I'm sitting here thinking like bro, you can't pay attention to detail. I'll walk behind is desk and have thoughts of just punching him in the back of the head.

What pisses me off is the fact I initially tried to help him and give him pointers, the ball just hits the backboard or an air ball when it's time for him to take the shot.

It's like the dude you hustle with who keeps losing the work you hand him.

But seriously, dude is just disappointing. It's getting to the point of me wanting to curse him out to set him straight.

I swear dude uses more time Googling lunch menu's than actually working.

Then this dude is always trying converse about the same things, like bro, worry about your job, don't worry about the next iDevice coming out. That device isn't going to keep your job.

I just had to vent NT.

djkfjllfjsdfjs;fj

does your coworkers terrible work ethic and efficiency create more work for you?

if so, you need to find a way to get the dude fired.

if dude wants to be a piece of crap, and that only affects his life, whatever... but if it means that you have to pick up his slack, then that is foul.

does your coworkers terrible work ethic and efficiency create more work for you?

if so, you need to find a way to get the dude fired.

if dude wants to be a piece of crap, and that only affects his life, whatever... but if it means that you have to pick up his slack, then that is foul.

I'm middle management. I know I'm a grunt trying to move up the ladder. I understand anyone on my level and below is replaceable at a snap of a head honchos fingers.

I have to listen to hourly employees complain all the time. How they save the world every minute they are on the clock. How the organization would fall apart the day they storm out.

The sad truth is no one would miss a beat.

I'm middle management. I know I'm a grunt trying to move up the ladder. I understand anyone on my level and below is replaceable at a snap of a head honchos fingers.

I have to listen to hourly employees complain all the time. How they save the world every minute they are on the clock. How the organization would fall apart the day they storm out.

bro I HATE lazy workers, My bartender is horrible. shes always on her phone and never does any of the drinks. and she eats every other hour
shes an old bartender but shes so immature. i seriously hate people that are lazy

bro I HATE lazy workers, My bartender is horrible. shes always on her phone and never does any of the drinks. and she eats every other hour
shes an old bartender but shes so immature. i seriously hate people that are lazy

What you see from me on NT is what you get in real life. I have little patience for nonsense.

If I have an issue with a coworker, same level, lower level, higher level, I address it with them directly.

Too many stories.

What you see from me on NT is what you get in real life. I have little patience for nonsense.

If I have an issue with a coworker, same level, lower level, higher level, I address it with them directly.

Too many stories.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

damn near spit my coffee out when I was reading that.

If I had a nickel for everytime I heard someone complain about "man, this place would just cease to exist if I got up and quit.  They don't know how much they need me here", I'd be a very rich man.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

damn near spit my coffee out when I was reading that.

If I had a nickel for everytime I heard someone complain about "man, this place would just cease to exist if I got up and quit.  They don't know how much they need me here", I'd be a very rich man.

Chun Chang

my dude worked at this spot for damn near 10 years...i was there 3 & this man stayed asking me questions about stuff he's been doing longer than i've been there...

it wasn't even hard work...we did the exact same $!@# every day in the exact same order...

but god forbid you switch it up in the slightest my man LOST IT...

what made it worse was that he hardly speaks english...we dont HAVE to talk to each other to get most of the work done and listened to ipods 99% of the time but to have an old chinese man try and vent or be pissed at you is frustrating and annoying at the same time...

what made me mad was no one wanted to deal with him & he knew and he did just enough to get by but god forbid i stop to yawn my supervisor would ask what i was doing

/VENT

Chun Chang

my dude worked at this spot for damn near 10 years...i was there 3 & this man stayed asking me questions about stuff he's been doing longer than i've been there...

it wasn't even hard work...we did the exact same $!@# every day in the exact same order...

but god forbid you switch it up in the slightest my man LOST IT...

what made it worse was that he hardly speaks english...we dont HAVE to talk to each other to get most of the work done and listened to ipods 99% of the time but to have an old chinese man try and vent or be pissed at you is frustrating and annoying at the same time...

what made me mad was no one wanted to deal with him & he knew and he did just enough to get by but god forbid i stop to yawn my supervisor would ask what i was doing

/VENT

I've also snapped on management. My team lead kept charging me up about texting and surfing when she would do the same stuff. I sent her an email, she read it, she was heated. I basically told her don't come at me right until you do right.

Haven't had any issues since.

As far as old dude. He doesn't give me me work, but at the same time if he doesn't fix himself I will.

I need to find a new career, anyone hiring in IT?

I've also snapped on management. My team lead kept charging me up about texting and surfing when she would do the same stuff. I sent her an email, she read it, she was heated. I basically told her don't come at me right until you do right.

Haven't had any issues since.

As far as old dude. He doesn't give me me work, but at the same time if he doesn't fix himself I will.

I need to find a new career, anyone hiring in IT?

Too many stories.

My team lead kept charging me up about texting and surfing when she would do the same stuff. I sent her an email, she read it, she was heated. I basically told her don't come at me right until you do right.

Put her in her place.

im one of those guys that rarely work. 
laugh.gif
.. but then again, my entire dept is the same (MIS).. so i guess it evens out. 

im one of those guys that rarely work. 
laugh.gif
.. but then again, my entire dept is the same (MIS).. so i guess it evens out. 

Too many stories.

My team lead kept charging me up about texting and surfing when she would do the same stuff. I sent her an email, she read it, she was heated. I basically told her don't come at me right until you do right.

Put her in her place.

Maaaaaaaaaan...
I have about 4-5 years of knuckle sandwiches with the WORKS stored up for these types.To be honest though... in my experience the biggest bums were managers.Don't get me wrong now... i've worked with a few bums on my "level",but when you have to pick up the slack for !**+ that management doesn't do?
That !**+ is a totally different ballgame.

Maaaaaaaaaan...
I have about 4-5 years of knuckle sandwiches with the WORKS stored up for these types.To be honest though... in my experience the biggest bums were managers.Don't get me wrong now... i've worked with a few bums on my "level",but when you have to pick up the slack for !**+ that management doesn't do?
That !**+ is a totally different ballgame.

My manager is horrible, I haven't talked to him in months. We have documents we would like to push for our clients.

My manager is horrible, I haven't talked to him in months. We have documents we would like to push for our clients.

My management team is cool...for the most part. The guys are chill, we usually kick it in the break room and make jokes.
The females though
sick.gif
. Abusing their breaks, bathroom visits every other minute. They have an excuse for everything.
"Oh, I can't lift up heavy things."
"I don't want to be on a register."
"It's too hot outside."

Back
Top Bottom