DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

insta019.gif

Court doesn't put Joker down because he pleads insanity every time. That's why he's in Arkham not Blackgate
why don't the doctors in Arkham put him down or make him OD then? It would be the right thing to do right? and they're more than capable of doing it.

The mass murdering psycho? I think most leave him alone while he's in Arkham especially with him escaping at a whim and corrupting Harley

U have dudes here hating the 'no killing rule' in the DD thread but now hate batfleck for killing...haha

Majority of people have zero problem with Batman killing in this film. It's the fact that Joker's running around perfectly fine that ticks them off. Even IF you could let slide him being selective, not killing off Joker of all people is just dumb. Which is why you don't have a killer Bat in the comics or animated appearances for that matter, because everyone knows that once its done there's zero reason for people like Joker to be left alive.

Ain't just joker.. Everyone in the damn SS movie..

Batman is not only a simp..

He's a bully too.. branding dudes who ain't the continuous threat of the big dudes and killing henchmen..

Didn't even lay one hit on lex who mastermined everything.. Just pump faked the brand

Last edited:

you mean the same guy who brands already neutralized threats knowing that because of the brand they will be killed in jail? 
Yeah same guy who decided to stop doing that at the end.
which is the original argument, he had no reason at all to stop doing that

but for no reason at all he decides to stop when he comes to the one person in the movie who deserves it the most? because the plot needs him to be alive?

its just incredibly lazy writing

^ you must be a marvel fan and not smart enough to understand the plot of the movie

I mean it makes complete sense to me..

You gotta trust a girl you've only seen twice in your life and one of those times she steals from you.. And not only give her back privileged info on her but on couple other people you don't know as well

And while we're at who doesn't question a dude who risks his life to save the planet and saves folks on a hourly basis.. Gotta be a terrible person

Last edited:

You gotta trust a girl you've only seen twice in your life and one of those times she steals from you.. And not only give her back privileged info on her but on couple other people you don't know as well

And while we're at who doesn't question a dude who risks his life to save the planet and saves folks on a hourly basis.. Gotta be a terrible person
him emailing wonder woman top secret info makes the "I thought she was with you" like make no sense. just another "cool" line to put in the trailers i guess 

which is the original argument, he had no reason at all to stop doing that

but for no reason at all he decides to stop when he comes to the one person in the movie who deserves it the most? because the plot needs him to be alive?

its just incredibly lazy writing

He was fighting crime solo for 20 years in Gotham and had clearly become cynical and jaded. You don't think it's possible after fighting along side 2 heroes to save the world from Doomsday - it reminded him 1. how far he'd gone away from his original self 2. that there are still good people willing to fight and sacrifice themselves.

A mean that's exactly what the villains he's been fighting his whole career have been doing.. It's a set up.. The ole okie doke

Joker, two face, riddler, bane, whoever else.. All suckered him in with that ole save the world move

Assuming superman comes back..

If supes and Lois have a child, are they going to create another doomsday?

Good lord, what if supes and WW have a child????????

Last edited:
SO I see why it got as much as slack as it has. The beginning was all over the place; scene cut to scene cut without real direction or a fluid transition. But I can honestly say I enjoyed the later end of the movie for what it is. I honestly knew Supes would be offed but didn't know how (not a comic reader).

- Lois and Karen from DD are on the same level of :rolleyes getting in the way
- The Martha lines, Wonder Woman's music when she was first show in the photo from back in the day and Do You Bleed :rofl: cringe worthy stuff
- Justice League cameos felt real forced
- I wouldn't say I hated Eisenberg, but all I could picture is the better job Cranston probably would have done

5.5/8 from me

in a city where a good chunk of criminals are probably stopped by batman, why is going to jail with a bat brand a death sentence? wouldnt these criminals be like "i know the feel bro". 

other than being a lazy way to make batman seem more ruthless of course 
I just assumed Batman has a hit crew in the prison to do it for him for w/e reason he doesn't kill those ppl himself. Maybe he wants them to be charged and caught for w/e crime before they're sent to die in prison shortly after.
Not playing Devil's Advocate, but we really have no idea the kind of run-ins Batman has had with the Joker.
If it's been 20 years of Batman trying to kill this Joker and he has yet to succeed then he's a one of a kind failure :lol:

I mean that either diminishes the Batman they just established as such a killing badass or they have to reveal Joker has super powers in this universe :lol:
There's a difference between neutralizing an immediate threat and murdering Lex while he's in jail.
As opposed to branding him and letting the inmates kill him like they've done everyone else that's been branded?

him emailing wonder woman top secret info makes the "I thought she was with you" like make no sense. just another "cool" line to put in the trailers i guess 
Word, if he thought she was with Supes why send her the e-mails?

Unless of course like Superman when WW is in her warrior gear you can't tell she's also Diana Prince :smh: :lol: but hey I've never been clear on if she has a secret identity.

Just went to see BvS for a second time so I could focus on the little things I missed the first time. Also made a point to try to catch the "plotholes" people were complaining about over the weekend (and four or five people here are STILL complaining about a week after it opened). Gotta say, the movie is pretty explicit in explaining just about everything people keep bringing up. The only thing I'm not 100% sure about is what would've happened had Doomsday won, but considering Lex said it was created with the sole purpose of destroying Superman it sounds to me like it either would have returned to Lex (it's creator and "blood of his blood") or maybe he would have been able to use the Kryptonian tech to drop it. No worries, though, as it's a hypothetical question to a non-existent scenario in a fictional comic book movie anyway, lol.

Still loved the flick, even more so after being able to watch for all the Darkseid stuff, appreciate the parademons and focus on small stuff like the score -- y'all are right, by the way, WW's music is badass!

Word, if he thought she was with Supes why send her the e-mails?

Unless of course like Superman when WW is in her warrior gear you can't tell she's also Diana Prince
mean.gif
laugh.gif
but hey I've never been clear on if she has a secret identity.
she has her battle armor on in the old photo though, its slightly different but not that different

if batman didnt know it was her and thought it was a random friend of superman he truly is an idiot 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom