DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Random ?

Why doesn't Superman

a) throw the kryptonight spear, like you know...how spears were invented to operate.:lol:

b) give the kryptonight spear to someone who isn't allergic to it. Like the amazonian princess and probable spear expert Wonder Woman? :rofl:

Yea I think it's been established that this Supes isn't the brightest bulb in the box...:lol:

Last edited:
The score was pretty good. The change in tone when wonder woman showed up was odd, but somehow I still liked it, got me hyped.

Last edited:
Random ?

Why doesn't Superman

a) throw the kryptonight spear, like you know...how spears were invented to operate.:lol:

b) give the kryptonight spear to someone who isn't allergic to it. Like the amazonian princess and probable spear expert Wonder Woman? :rofl:
This honestly didn't bother me, HOWEVER, while I was watching, I fully expected Superman to hand the spear off to Bats. Then, once Doomsday was weakened, WW and Supes would have started pummeling him.

Random ?

Why doesn't Superman

Citizen Kane, this isn't.

Now that you guys are talking about the final fight. I realize the trinity never really talked strategy. No 'here you do this,' 'I'll get the spear', etc.

Each of them was just really doing their own thing.

Wait what? is that directed to me? so my post asking why are people being so hostile that others didn't like the film comes off as hostile? huh?

I don't see myself or others as being hostile

I quoted something RFX said months ago for a laugh and got "pull up skirts" and "calm yourselves" :rolleyes

Relax b, it's jokes

Last edited:
Random ?

Why doesn't Superman

Because he was playing hero ball & therefore turned the ball over in the final seconds of the NCAA Championship. His draft status plummeted :smh:

Last edited:
And to think I thought Eisenberg was going to be a solid casting :smh: doesn't seem like anyone is taking to him as Lex.

come to think of it, the court room scene is this zach snider in a nutshell

just when characters are about to get into an intelligent conversation about the overall themes of the superman character, everything blows up and everyone dies 

This is so spot on. Then you are left scratching your head about what blowing up the room was supposed to accomplish. When you could have deleted the scene like that out of the movie and it would have probably made the movie better, you have some pretty big problems.

It is almost as if they were like, I don't feel like putting in the effort to write a dialogue of intelligent conversation so let's just blow everyone up and show Superman moping around with a sad face.

Superman came off as a prick with that look on his face in some parts especially after the court scene explosion. Son just stood there afterwards like :stoneface: :lol:

Last edited:
Did Supes' even get to say a line in that scene?

And I really didn't get the reasoning for the plot, other than; Superman's existence, much like Batman's, is harmful, because no matter how much good they do, threats escalate.

Idk how anyone thought Eisenberg was gon be a good Lex but good lord he went WAYYY past how bad i coulda ever imagined. He should get the slander Affleck first got when he got the Batman role

I was totally willing to go with Esienburg, I'll even admit I was slightly into it the first time I saw him, but he just get more and more and MORE annoying. :lol:

Yea I was also looking forward to that congressional hearing scene only to have dude go all Michael Bay on us :rofl:. Definitely didn't expect that at all :lol:

Did Supes' even get to say a line in that scene?

And I really didn't get the reasoning for the plot, other than; Superman's existence, much like Batman's, is harmful, because no matter how much good they do, threats escalate.

Nope :lol: he was bout to speak when he saw her getting choked up & then BOOM lol

Yea I was also looking forward to that congressional hearing scene only to have dude go all Michael Bay on us :rofl:. Definitely didn't expect that at all :lol:

That actress was balling. I thought she was great. only to get blowed up for no reason.

that superman SHOULD HAVE ABSOLUTELY HEARD.

To be fair, Snyder was classmates w/ Bay in the Art College in Pasadena, so God only knows how their group projects were. :lol:

Did they ever mention what happen to Lex Sr? Dead? Alive?

And did the movie leave anyone else wondering what happen to the old Wayne Manor?
I dont think its ever mentioned for sure but i feel like hes dead or a vegetable if alive

And hmmm maybe Bruce abandoned it cause it reminded him of his family. Most likely we'll see what happens in the Batman solo movie. Thats gon be an origin story tho? Batman bout to be everywhere in terms of timelines smh lol
Nah, Wayne Manor looked absolutely destroyed on both exterior and interior.

I guess they'll go into detail about that in the solo film.

Back
Top Bottom