DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Hard to compare Quantico to AoS. It's way more successful ratings wise. And wildly better crafted than AoS was in the first season.

Last edited:
Everyone in Quantico are good looking, it's like the FBI did their recruitment from a model agency.

Everyone in Quantico are good looking, it's like the FBI did their recruitment from a model agency.
Part of the reason I don't feel it's as authentic as other fight crime shows that go pretty hard citing actual laws and procedures.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 at cap boomerang looking like a random homeless dude 

They all look bad to me but maybe it's the tint on the image making them all look so grimy and poor.

Some DC/WB rumor that should make some here happy. Solo Batman film to be based on Death in the Family and Under the Red Hood

Via JoBlo

"According to our sources, the basic plotline of Affleck’s solo Batfilm is that Jason Todd has returned from the grave as the Red Hood, working in the shadows to make people think he's Batman, while making Batman look like a criminal. At the same time he leaves clues about his identity for Bruce/Batman to ultimately solve, leading to a confrontation that will involve Batman, Red Hood, and yes, The Joker, who will feature as a primary villain alongside Red Hood.

According to our sources, Grayson is now Nightwing and will be referenced but not seen in Batman V Superman. However, Grayson is expected to show up in the solo Bat-film, assisting Batman in his battle against Red Hood and The Joker."

Last edited:
Some DC/WB rumor that should make some here happy. Solo Batman film to be based on Death in the Family and Under the Red Hood

Via JoBlo

"According to our sources, the basic plotline of Affleck’s solo Batfilm is that Jason Todd has returned from the grave as the Red Hood, working in the shadows to make people think he's Batman, while making Batman look like a criminal. At the same time he leaves clues about his identity for Bruce/Batman to ultimately solve, leading to a confrontation that will involve Batman, Red Hood, and yes, The Joker, who will feature as a primary villain alongside Red Hood.

According to our sources, Grayson is now Nightwing and will be referenced but not seen in Batman V Superman. However, Grayson is expected to show up in the solo Bat-film, assisting Batman in his battle against Red Hood and The Joker."

If they pull this off, it will be tied for my favorite CBM of all time, next to Cap:TWS.

My vote would be JGL for Nightwing but then people would be connecting it to TDKR.

Maybe Dylan O'Brien? Many wanted him as Spidey but I think he could be Nightwing too. Or Kit Harrington? Or is he not good enough of an actor to get away from being Jon Snow? Liam Hemswroth would have been a good Aquaman but I think he is also young enough to be Grayson.

Gyllenhaal as Red Hood sounds perfect and if written correctly, it could be a character Jake might actually go for. I think Charlie Hunnan could be a good Red Hood too. Aaron Paul? He still has plenty of BB fans that wouldn't mind him.

I'm good on Aaron Paul, I loved him on BB but just can't take him and his five-head seriously.

They should just get Michael B. Jordan as Red Hood or Nightwing.

Last edited:
I'd rather the solo Bat flick in this new shared universe not have The Joker as the first villain.

Plus I don't like Jason Todd. Son is so beta. **** the Red Hood.

I'd rather see Ra's Al Ghul done right than Todd.

My vote would be JGL for Nightwing but then people would be connecting it to TDKR.

Maybe Dylan O'Brien? Many wanted him as Spidey but I think he could be Nightwing too. Or Kit Harrington? Or is he not good enough of an actor to get away from being Jon Snow? Liam Hemswroth would have been a good Aquaman but I think he is also young enough to be Grayson.

Gyllenhaal as Red Hood sounds perfect and if written correctly, it could be a character Jake might actually go for. I think Charlie Hunnan could be a good Red Hood too. Aaron Paul? He still has plenty of BB fans that wouldn't mind him.
Yeah. JGL would be good for **** or Jason. One thing would be that since this batman is older both Jason and **** would have to be in their late 20's early 30's so none of those ten guys would work out

I don't think they have to be that old, they could just make it so it that Bats got his sidekicks at a much older age.

The solo film could also be like a prequel to BvS if they don't want to go with that route?

Back
Top Bottom