DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Fassbender also dated Nicole Beharie from Shame who is gorgeous. He did a movie with Vikander and is with her now.

Fassbender puts in work. Dated Zoe Kravitz too. Dude loves them Nubian yambs :smokin

Wonder if its because he looks good or because the ladies saw the movie Shame.

Are they all seriously getting permanent SKWAD tattoos?

This movie better do well
roll.gif
They seem to get along really well.

And yes, this movie cannot flop or DC gonna be heated.

They seemed like they're forcing to have chemistry with all these " tattooing each other "... not buying it

When I read Shannon, I kept thinking you don't mean Michael Shannon right? I had no idea he had a role in Bats vs. Supes.

Interesting.

I too hope he isn't some weird clone/Doomsday monstrosity made by Luthor.

Still have no hope in the SS movie.

When I read Shannon, I kept thinking you don't mean Michael Shannon right? I had no idea he had a role in Bats vs. Supes.

Interesting.

He was shown as a corpse in the trailers.

I liked shannon as zod matter a fact i liked shannon in alot of his movies. He really knows how to play a menacing character. His role in boardwalk empire, that bike movie, and iceman come to mind

^^^^^ No hope in the Suicide Squad movie but you have hope in BvS? Just curious to hear why.
I have no hope in either movie but I do like Batffleck. Out of BvS I'm looking forward to the Batffleck solo movies.

Plus going off the trailers, I liked the BvS one way more than the SS.

Even though I dislike a lot from both, at least BvS has Batffleck. There's not much I find interesting or like about SS. The trailer really nosedived things for me when it comes to potential interest :lol:

Interesting.

He was shown as a corpse in the trailers.
I remember that but what came to mind was Lex discovering other ways to kill or harm or depower kryptonians. Then stuff like kryptonite and a Superboy clone came to mind.

Last edited:
George Miller to direct MoS2?

You've most likely also heard of Jon Schnepp. The Collider Movie Talk host and occassional filmmaker made waves this summer with his documentary, The Death Of "Superman Lives": What Happened. Here's a story that links the pair!

In a guest appearance on Popcorn Talk's 'DC Movie News' podcast last night, Schnepp confidently claimed that Miller would direct the sequel to Zack Snyder's Man Of Steel. While this isn't official confirmation by any means, we've heard rumors about this before, and Schnepp's reputation as a filmmaker and a journalist makes it reasonable enough to believe him.

just finished watching

THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES

great documentary on the failed movie that got cancelled at pre production

i first heard of the movie in the late 90s. first news was the casting of nicolas cage as superman, and then tim burton as the director. i was so glad that the movie didn't happen because even though nic cage is a great actor, him as superman is just a big NO to me.

after watching the documentary... the whole thing was so much of a mess its laughable.

just finished watching

THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES

great documentary on the failed movie that got cancelled at pre production

i first heard of the movie in the late 90s. first news was the casting of nicolas cage as superman, and then tim burton as the director. i was so glad that the movie didn't happen because even though nic cage is a great actor, him as superman is just a big NO to me.

after watching the documentary... the whole thing was so much of a mess its laughable.

Is the only way to watch it by buying it through the site? Or is there an online stream I can rent?

Never really cared about the failed Superman Lives project, but hearing Tim Burton talk about it, makes me wish it came out. Same feeling I got when Bryan Singer was talking about how much more action packed his Superman Returns sequel would have been.

Also, funny how spot on Kevin Smith was on his telling of the process. Peters basically verified everything minus the no flying/no suit comment. :lol:

One really interesting I did like, was the concept of having baby Kal being sent from Krypton w/ "K(?)" which was mentioned as a "teddy bear." Not sure if that's the same as Kelex (in MoS), but having a robot-type being w/ Kal makes perfect sense. I hate watching Superman going into the Fortress of Solitude having crystals and holograms tell him the history of Krypton.

Before Suicide Squad wrapped filming some days ago, Margot Robbie spoke with Daily News about portraying Harley Quinn opposite Jared Leto as the Joker in the highly-anticipated DC adaptation. More interestingly, the Aussie actress revealed that, before nabbing her DC supervillain role, she came to close playing Sue Storm aka the Invisible Woman in the not-so-Fantastic Four reboot.

"I didn't really resonate with the script, and I haven't seen the movie, so I don't really know how it turned out different from the page," said Margot Robbie of Fox's Marvel reboot which flopped both critically and at the box office. "But I had a great meeting with the director (Trank) and I really enjoyed that. I guess it's part of the game: sometime you win some, sometimes you lose some."

Despite losing that superheroine role to Kate Mara, Margot Robbie said she's happy to be entering the comic book movie world with Suicide Squad, and with Jared Leto. "What he's doing with the character is so cool," she said of his "pretty impressive" performance. ""At first it was kind of confronting (to be up close , but now I'm so used to it, I think if I ever saw him out of makeup now I would be really confused. Actually, I saw him out of makeup once and I was actually petrified of him. I was too scared to go up and didn't know who that person was, and when he got back into his makeup I was far more comfortable. The one common denominator is we're all bad guys, it just makes everything more fun that way. The scenes are more interesting I feel, when you just don't know how the characters are going to react, especially with Harley, who's absolutely nuts… she's either going to kill you or laugh and give you a hug."

jaredleto Verified 1 day ago

Goodbye...[emoji]127797[/emoji][emoji]127808[/emoji][emoji]127796[/emoji][emoji]127811[/emoji][emoji]128013[/emoji][emoji]128056[/emoji][emoji]127823[/emoji][emoji]128154[/emoji]

View media item 1689140

Last edited:
Well at least WW will be visually beautiful if nothing else.

According to Meet The Movie Press, Hoyte Van Hoytema will serve as the director of photography on Wonder Woman. The Dutch-Swedish cinematographer is best known for his work on Academy Award-winning films Interstellar, Her, as well as The Fighter, and he just recently wrapped on Spectre.

Back
Top Bottom