DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

"It's just so exciting to bring a show like this to the street and get out in the real world with the real people" said David Ayer during an exclusive interview with Entertainment City on-set yesterday. "I'm all about real drama, real performance, and real people, so my twist on this is I'm creating a family a brotherhood here. I'm creating a very real chemistry and I have this incredible ensemble of actors led by Will Smith, who are basically playing dimensional characters with lives and souls." Ayer then said that working with the actors is so far the most gratifying aspect of directing the highly-anticipated DC Comics adaptation. "When you feel the performance come through, and the chemistry come through, that can't be beat," he added.

View media item 1522257

As stated multiple times already, Margot was born for this role.

tumblr_myj0iw1Ecm1spk3foo2_500.gif

giphy.gif

I'm ok with Harley's look. I'm more curious to see how they'll portray the love/hate/twisted relationship between her and joker. That's make or break

Doesn't he abuse and hit her a lot? I wonder if they'd show that.
I don't remember that in the cartoon. I do remember that she's semi obsessed with her and joker uses her/kinda likes her sometimes/can't stand her :lol: just an odd couple for sure

Doesn't he abuse and hit her a lot? I wonder if they'd show that.
It's never been shown on TV/film, but it's heavily implied that he did.

In Assault on Arkham, Joker says he kicked her out of a moving car.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I thought he hit her with a backhand a few times in the animated series. I probably just assumed he did.

I thought he hit her with a backhand a few times in the animated series. I probably just assumed he did.
Joker actually abused her quite a few times in the cartoon. Both psychologically and physical. The episode Mad Love touched on that aspect of their relationship. Basically she suffers from hybrisrophilia and she's in love/obsessed with the J man. So much so that she puts up with his abuse and always comes crawling back to him. Even though he's tried to kill her quite a few times. 

Joker actually abused her quite a few times in the cartoon. Both psychologically and physical. The episode Mad Love touched on that aspect of their relationship. Basically she suffers from hybrisrophilia and she's in love/obsessed with the J man. So much so that she puts up with his abuse and always comes crawling back to him. Even though he's tried to kill her quite a few times. 

^You should see their chemistry on top gear. You knew they was ******! :smokin

Suicide Squad will probably be trash.

BvS will make or break a potential DCCU

I think its the other way around. BvS will be garbage but Suicide Squad has potential. Tho I dont care for David Ayer...... AT ALL.

Last edited:
She latest superman movie was "ok" I guess. IMO at worst the next movies will be at that level if not better

I'm just not feeling the Suicide Squad concept. The verse isn't established enough. It just feels out of the blue for me

Why so pessamistic people? Personally I think both movies will be great! I have faith in both of them

I liked mos but a lot of people had problems with it. There's also the gl movie that was going to be trash because reynolds was in it and that's just how it is.

I liked mos but a lot of people had problems with it. There's also the gl movie that was going to be trash because reynolds was in it and that's just how it is.
I agree on GL. It was a terrible movie. But seeing as how it's not apart of the DCCU , I can't use that movie as a barometer for how the rest of the movies will turn out. That would be akin to judging the MCU based on the failures of Fantastic 1 & 2 , X3 , Daredevil , Elecktra , etc.

Back
Top Bottom