DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

More rumors and might be spoilery so beware.

Joker might appear in BvS as a flashback:
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Rewatching Watchmen and remembering how much I love it. I forreal think Dr Manhattan can take on Superman easily and split his molecules in half ahhaha

Last edited:
I've tried at least 4 times, and still could never finish Watchmen.

It's pure awful and the canary in the cole mine for Zach Snydets stunning lack of talent.

I don't know what gave you the charity and goodwill to try 4 times.

It's pure awful and the canary in the cole mine for Zach Snydets stunning lack of talent.

It was back in my whole comic book movies must obey the source material phase, and word was that it was a very faithful adaption, so I tried to give it a few chances.

I've tried at least 4 times, and still could never finish Watchmen.

See this really doesn't make sense. If you liked the watchmen comic, the movie is pretty damn true to source. Now was true to source the best route? nope, was it boring? yes. But awful? c'mon now.

It's always been my belief that the people who didn't like it went into it expecting an action packed superhero film.

I can't see how, if you had already read the graphic novel, one would be so disappointed with the movie.

If Heath wouldnt have killed himself and leo got the Riddler role, we would have witness something epic.

With those villians being a mental munipulators, movie would have had an Inception type steez.

If Heath wouldnt have killed himself and leo got the Riddler role, we would have witness something epic.

With those villians being a mental munipulators, movie would have had an Inception type steez.

Movie would of been complete comic book movie sex. Not one seat would of been dry

Back
Top Bottom