DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

WB whoring everything out, zack finishing his dceu at netflix might possibly happen is getting closer and closer to reality... wb just waiting for the right price

Zack Snyder Would "Absolutely" Be Open To Finishing His DCEU Saga...​

Snyder just recently made the end of the DCEU official, but the Rebel Moon director has now revealed that he would be open to continuing/finishing the saga he began over a decade ago... under one condition.

"If Netflix had the rights to the characters from my DC universe, of course I would do it, absolutely," Snyder told CulturaOcio.com.

President of Netflix Films, Scott Stuber, did recently admit that he would love to acquire the rights: "Obviously we would love to license it at some point. We'd love to have it so fans can experience more Zack. The more Zack we have the better we are."

He would've been a good fit tbh, can't blame though not trying to attach himself to the previous era of DCEU

but snyder stans still gon defend him and want a DCEU back at netflix and theyre gon forever be mad at disney for saying no to thise SW version of snyder :rofl:

So Reeves is doing a series and films?

Ive liked all non DC Snyder ****

So Does The Audience.

IMG_3722.jpeg

dude needs to move on and get over it

cant he not get any other projects?

like this is the hill he is going to die on?

does he think the offers are going to start flooding in if his cut was released?

I’m not going to blame him for wanting his cut released after what the studio did to that film.

nah, he needs to move the hell on

dudes riding end of days and fury and hasnt really done anything else that is good

theres a reason dudes been relegated to jason statham movies

movie is going to suck no matter what version it is, dude made Joker a gangster with a stupid forehead tattoo, if that was his initial idea then its all downhill from there, more of that joker can only be worse

dude just posted a joker with drawn on eyebrows, these are his "great" ideas that he is proud of :lol:

1702923803339.png

Last edited:

does he think the offers are going to start flooding in if his cut was released?
He answered this question in a like a 2page post that started out with
My turn....

that look is still better than the forehead tattoo's. That was also the studio's doing.

nah, it was all his and had he put “blessed” in there it would have been dumber :lol:

but that is also the point, the terrible eyebrow chola tattoo is already bad but he went a step further and made an even worse idea :rofl:

If a ****** storyteller like Snyder can get his cut Ayer should get his.

nah, snyder is like michael bay, people actually want to see those beautifully shot trainwrecks and snyder has enough following that he got netflix to drop hundreds of millions for his terrible star wars ripoff

even a smaller fraction of the snyderstans care about ayer and his cut, just a handful out there who responds when ayer talks about it on x :lol:

so why spend millions to release it when a lot less people even care?

and SS isnt an IP that needs saving like they were trying to do with JL which they learned was only just slightly better and it required it a 4 hour cut because snyder is so inept from making movies, for all we know ayers cut is worse

plus it doesnt help that the snyder era is over too so no point even revisiting it especially when gunn already made a better version too

WB whoring everything out, zack finishing his dceu at netflix might possibly happen is getting closer and closer to reality... wb just waiting for the right price

Zack Snyder Would "Absolutely" Be Open To Finishing His DCEU Saga...​

Snyder just recently made the end of the DCEU official, but the Rebel Moon director has now revealed that he would be open to continuing/finishing the saga he began over a decade ago... under one condition.

"If Netflix had the rights to the characters from my DC universe, of course I would do it, absolutely," Snyder told CulturaOcio.com.

President of Netflix Films, Scott Stuber, did recently admit that he would love to acquire the rights: "Obviously we would love to license it at some point. We'd love to have it so fans can experience more Zack. The more Zack we have the better we are."
Is this even possible? Would Warner bros / discovery even agree to this? I know Netflix has almost unlimited money since they make some of the biggest budgeted movies on their platform but would this even happen?

Is this even possible? Would Warner bros / discovery even agree to this? I know Netflix has almost unlimited money since they make some of the biggest budgeted movies on their platform but would this even happen?

sure they can

marvel sold the ip on a lot of their characters and are barely getting most of them back

spidey is still with sony but theyve managed to get a deal where he is still part of the mcu

so im sure they can do a contract where dceu continues at netflix, if they said “heres a billie or two” im sure wb gon gobble that up with quickness

Back
Top Bottom