DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

1678986043845.gif

Come to Marvel Ben we’ll make a Boston based superhero just for you and Matt. You can put JLo in the movie and everything 🔥

i think he meant the overall superhero experience has soured on him:

I was going to direct a Batman, and [Justice League] made me go, “I’m out. I never want to do any of this again. I’m not suited.” That was the worst experience I’ve ever seen in a business which is full of some ****ty experiences. It broke my heart. There was an idea of someone [Joss Whedon] coming in, like, “I’ll rescue you and we’ll do 60 days of shooting and I’ll write a whole thing around what you have. I’ve got the secret.” And it wasn’t the secret. That was hard. And I started to drink too much. I was back at the hotel in London, it was either that or jump out the window. And I just thought, “This isn’t the life I want. My kids aren’t here. I’m miserable.” You want to go to work and find something interesting to hang onto, rather than just wearing a rubber suit, and most of it you’re just standing against the computer screen going, “If this nuclear waste gets loose, we’ll …” That’s fine. I don’t condescend to that or put it down, but I got to a point where I found it creatively not satisfying. Also just, you’re sweaty and exhausted. And I thought, “I don’t want to participate in this in any way. And I don’t want to squander any more of my life, of which I have a limited amount.”
I think it was more to that situation as what he’s referencing. I mean the stuff with Zak, studio stepping in wanting overhaul, bringing in Whedon, him thinking he can rewrite and film on the fly as the studios savior, had to be pretty miserable at the end of the day.

I think it was more to that situation as what he’s referencing. I mean the stuff with Zak, studio stepping in wanting overhaul, bringing in Whedon, him thinking he can rewrite and film on the fly as the studios savior, had to be pretty miserable at the end of the day.
WB/DC will always be big trash for that. Either let Whedon make his own movie or push your release date back.

Shazam2 was fine, its a good movie but i think you’ll enjoy it more if you liked the first one

it felt like there wasnt many lulls in the film and pace was good and i hate kids in films/shows so the family spending more time as their adult hero selves was a plus to me

some jokes landed while others didnt, it is what it is, it did feel like it was made more for kids with the humor

plot was alright though it felt convoluted at times but action was good

to summarize, if youve seen the first one you are pretty much in for the same thing just amped up

all the women in the films super too

lucy liu just hasnt aged

rachel zegler is cute and got them sturdy chin

megan good is always deliciously good

step milf still milfy

grace currey (mary marvel) got some nice screentime and got to play mary marvel too so good for her

1679027917934.jpeg

1679027940811.jpeg

1679027956289.jpeg

1679036708364.jpeg

Last edited:
his wife is hot but people wanna complain about something and lie about her being in all the movies.

would make sense

71 year old batman: keaton

60 year old superman: cruise

42 year old flash: gosling

who we getting as wonder woman?

would make sense

71 year old batman: keaton

60 year old superman: cruise

42 year old flash: gosling

who we getting as wonder woman?

still would be the most believable out of all the other bats and he gon do his own stunts :lol:

Last edited:
Shazam2 was fine, its a good movie but i think you’ll enjoy it more if you liked the first one

it felt like there wasnt many lulls in the film and pace was good and i hate kids in films/shows so the family spending more time as their adult hero selves was a plus to me

some jokes landed while others didnt, it is what it is, it did feel like it was made more for kids with the humor

plot was alright though it felt convoluted at times but action was good

to summarize, if youve seen the first one you are pretty much in for the same thing just amped up

all the women in the films super too

lucy liu just hasnt aged

rachel zegler is cute and got them sturdy chin

megan good is always deliciously good

step milf still milfy

grace currey (mary marvel) got some nice screentime and got to play mary marvel too so good for her

1679027917934.jpeg

1679027940811.jpeg

1679027956289.jpeg

1679036708364.jpeg
I never noticed that she has some juggs. Nice hooters

Back
Top Bottom