DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

X-men was my shhh as a child, wolverine been my dude

They fumbled the ball HUGE overly focusing on wolverine

Especially DOFP

What everyone assumed marvel would do with Ironman in homecoming, fox actually did with wolverine and X-men
I agree, but the reality is they did exactly what they did with the cartoon. Just like the Apocalypse “Beyond good and evil” arc. Ain’t no damn way Wolverine should’ve been included in that arc as heavily as he was, and yet it happened. It worked for the cartoon so they assumed it would for the films.

make joker the sequels villain then reveal it that its actually the court of owls manipulating both then they go to team up where joker betrays him int he end anyways and maybe escapes

F4BBDA34-05D2-4313-A5A4-14D20AF2AA36.gif

I was wondering why yall kept talking about CW Joker :lol: Cuz I aunt never seen the Joker on a CW show.

Yall talking about that whack *** Joker on Gotham. Which was actually a show on Fox :lol:

didnt even know they had a show on fox..

thought all those shows were on CW

Real glad they cut that ish.
Should of cut that Joker/ Riddler scene too. That carnival music felt off too.

Also, all these after Jokers just make Heaths look so much great.
I keep reading that the Joker/ Lobby scene was all him. Pretty much ad libbed it. Awesome.
A ton of his scenes actually.
And then casually riding a skateboard.

I can’t get over Leto doing his “method acting” :lol:
My guy sending stupid gifts to the rest of the cast :rofl:

Last edited:
I was wondering why yall kept talking about CW Joker :lol: Cuz I aint never seen the Joker on a CW show.

Yall talking about that whack *** Joker on Gotham. Which was actually a show on Fox :lol:

That just goes to show how terrible that **** was. The look was just too poverty we all thought it came from CW

I was wondering why yall kept talking about CW Joker :lol: Cuz I aint never seen the Joker on a CW show.

CW shows all have that … look … lol

Like some cosplay type **** that you’d see in YouTube fan trailers. Snyder Knightmare scenes had the same problem IMO

Tried watching that scene again with subtitles lol, and I’ll at least say the concept of Joker and Batman being frenemies or whatever is intriguing if we must have Joker around. Wonder if they gonna show how dude got locked up

I watched Gotham. Show was ridiculous, but the kid that played Joker was fantastic. He played two diff versions and was outstanding in both. I understand it's all meant to be jokes, CW and what not, but Jeremiah was a great character.

Also, all these after Jokers just make Heaths look so much great.
I keep reading that the Joker/ Lobby scene was all him. Pretty much ad libbed it. Awesome.
A ton of his scenes actually.
And then casually riding a skateboard.

I can’t get over Leto doing his “method acting” :lol:
My guy sending stupid gifts to the rest of the cast :rofl:
leto was lucky will is a nice guy. I want to imagine him acting a fool with the other ss cast and Idris and cena respond by powerbombing him through a table.

I watched Gotham. Show was ridiculous, but the kid that played Joker was fantastic. He played two diff versions and was outstanding in both. I understand it's all meant to be jokes, CW and what not, but Jeremiah was a great character.
We talking about the same kid actor that plays that Jedi character in the Star Wars video game and was on Shameless?

DC/WB desperate for content so i dont know why not back up the brinks truck when Spielberg is interested in one of their IPs?

BLACKHAWKS Writer Gives Update On Steven Spielberg's Long-In-Development DC Film​

DC has several movie adaptations that have been reported to be in development over the past few years. One of the most unexpected ones at the time of its announcement was Blackhawks. In 2018, it was revealed that Steven Spielberg was developing a film based on the 1940s' "Blackhawk" comics, written by David Koepp (War of the Worlds, Spider-Man). The book — which was first published by Quality Comics in 1941's "Military Comics" #1 (DC would then acquire the property in 1957) — centered around a small group of World War II fighter pilots, led by a soldier called Blackhawk.

The Hollywood Reporter stated that Spielberg was producing Blackhawks with an intent to direct it, but the project went quiet for some time after that.

During an interview with Collider, Koepp was asked if there were any news regarding Blackhawks. He stated that the script was in good shape, but that the people behind Blackhawks wanted to wait for Warner Bros.' changing-leadership process to be completed, seemingly confirming the film's development has stalled. He also mentioned he was not aware whether or not Steven Spielberg would end up directing it:

"We have a script that's very good and we all think it's very good. There were a lot of management changes at Warner Bros, so I think we've just been kind of waiting for that to settle down and for them to decide what they want to do with their DC Universe. Obviously I hope [Steven Spielberg directs it], or if he doesn't direct it, I hope he produces it, someone great directs. Because it would be a great deal of fun. I'm very fond of the script and I hope it comes together. But again, that's one of those movies that's gonna need $200 million so, trying to get those whales off the beach is a big process."

When asked if the movie was intended to tie into DC's interconnected universe, Koepp said it didn't, mainly due to its period setting. However, he did mention that, due the nature of comic books, it wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility for the property to eventually cross paths with some of DC's other crimefighters:

"No, and it would be hard because it's 1941 or 1940, actually. So it would be a little tricky. As we were developing the script, we said 'Hey, let's make one great movie. It's 1940, that's the way it is.' And if it works out and in the future they decide they want to unite anybody, I'm sure time travel will not be a problem. Because comic books have a great way of figuring that stuff out. 'We need Wonder Woman to be there!' Fine. Well, then she can, because of the 'Prometheus Portal.' I’m like, 'What's the Prometheus Portal.' 'You don’t know about the Prometheus Portal?'"

DC/WB desperate for content so i dont know why not back up the brinks truck when Spielberg is interested in one of their IPs?

BLACKHAWKS Writer Gives Update On Steven Spielberg's Long-In-Development DC Film​

DC has several movie adaptations that have been reported to be in development over the past few years. One of the most unexpected ones at the time of its announcement was Blackhawks. In 2018, it was revealed that Steven Spielberg was developing a film based on the 1940s' "Blackhawk" comics, written by David Koepp (War of the Worlds, Spider-Man). The book — which was first published by Quality Comics in 1941's "Military Comics" #1 (DC would then acquire the property in 1957) — centered around a small group of World War II fighter pilots, led by a soldier called Blackhawk.

The Hollywood Reporter stated that Spielberg was producing Blackhawks with an intent to direct it, but the project went quiet for some time after that.

During an interview with Collider, Koepp was asked if there were any news regarding Blackhawks. He stated that the script was in good shape, but that the people behind Blackhawks wanted to wait for Warner Bros.' changing-leadership process to be completed, seemingly confirming the film's development has stalled. He also mentioned he was not aware whether or not Steven Spielberg would end up directing it:

"We have a script that's very good and we all think it's very good. There were a lot of management changes at Warner Bros, so I think we've just been kind of waiting for that to settle down and for them to decide what they want to do with their DC Universe. Obviously I hope [Steven Spielberg directs it], or if he doesn't direct it, I hope he produces it, someone great directs. Because it would be a great deal of fun. I'm very fond of the script and I hope it comes together. But again, that's one of those movies that's gonna need $200 million so, trying to get those whales off the beach is a big process."

When asked if the movie was intended to tie into DC's interconnected universe, Koepp said it didn't, mainly due to its period setting. However, he did mention that, due the nature of comic books, it wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility for the property to eventually cross paths with some of DC's other crimefighters:

"No, and it would be hard because it's 1941 or 1940, actually. So it would be a little tricky. As we were developing the script, we said 'Hey, let's make one great movie. It's 1940, that's the way it is.' And if it works out and in the future they decide they want to unite anybody, I'm sure time travel will not be a problem. Because comic books have a great way of figuring that stuff out. 'We need Wonder Woman to be there!' Fine. Well, then she can, because of the 'Prometheus Portal.' I’m like, 'What's the Prometheus Portal.' 'You don’t know about the Prometheus Portal?'"

meh

Spielberg can be hit or miss.

Not surprised WB doesn't have faith in a 40s WWII era fighter pilot comic adapted movie

its still spielberg at the end of the day and dudes gon be retiring before we know it so you got to just let dude do what he wants and since its a WWII era film, it shouldnt affect the wider DCEU anyways and this is where DC thrives, the off shoot stand alone film

i wasnt a big fan of west side story but that thing was shot beautifully and considering he’s 75 years old and still does great work, i’ll let him do whatever he wants and at that age, he isnt gon selective of the films he makes and if says he wants to direct a DC film WB got to sprint and not just run to get him

hell he might bring in someone like Tom Hanks to the DC world :lol:

i mean he cant do worse than ayer or snyder or phattys WW2

Back
Top Bottom