DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Lmao they're going steal and completely **** up James Gunn's formula.

when deadpool was a success, I knew they would take the completely wrong things from its success

instead of focusing on the part where you had someone who was passionate about the character.. they just saw the R rating and constant jokes

they need to focus on getting more people like Gunn.. or getting quality people and putting them in a position to succeed

At this point it’s obvious nobody up at DC/WB in the film dept. care enough to make quality movies resembling the source material.

If a great director comes their way sure they’ll make the movie or series but they really solely in it to just to get some franchises to be moneymakers.

image (2).jpeg

image (1).jpeg

image.jpeg

image (3).jpeg

noblekane noblekane

So had the Batman joint from Little Caesars last night. It's solid. The pizza itself is meh but the calzone part with the cheese and garlic sauce was bomb. Could also be that I was high as a kite last night so take that into consideration if it doesn't live up to the hype. Overall the presentation was excellent. Looked like the ad. 6/8

i mean for only 7.99 seems like a no brainer right? i just hope the garlic sauce isnt too overpowering.

Back
Top Bottom