DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

they want to erased all the 'Snyder' stuff yet continue to do sequels with Jason's Aqua, Gal's WW, and Ezra's Flash? lol
reminds me of Spider-Man: No Way Home.
Peter wanna do selective erasing but ****s the magic up, then basically ****s up the entire universe :lol:

they want to erased all the 'Snyder' stuff yet continue to do sequels with Jason's Aqua, Gal's WW, and Ezra's Flash? lol
You know how DC do, *** backwards.

Wasn’t Ezra supposedly ‘canceled‘?
He stayed quiet and survived it.

Plus he was tied to more than one franchise (Fantastic Beasts). Don't think WB wanted to start over on 2 fronts.

Last edited:
1641311090972.jpeg

1641311105211.jpeg
1641311128577.jpeg

Ben Affleck Says THE FLASH Features His Favorite Scenes As Batman; Confirms It Will Be His Final Appearance​

Talking to The Herald Sun, Affleck talked extremely positively about his experience working on the Scarlet Speedster's solo outing, going so far as to say that "maybe my favorite scenes in terms of Batman and the interpretation of Batman that I have done, were in the Flash movie."

"I hope they maintain the integrity of what we did because I thought it was great and really interesting - different, but not in a way that is incongruent with the character. Who knows? Maybe they will decide that it doesn't work, but when I went and did it, it was really fun and really, really satisfying and encouraging and I thought, 'Wow - I think I have finally figured it out.'"

Comments like that will no doubt leave many of you hoping the door is open to Affleck continuing to play Batman beyond The Flash (even amidst rumours reality will be rewritten so that Michael Keaton's Dark Knight is the DCEU's Bruce Wayne). Unfortunately, the actor would add that both the Snyder Cut and this movie served as "a really nice finish on my experience with that character."

i wanna get on board with this Batman but i can't get Twilight outta my head and this version of Batman looks like he carries sex toys :smh:

dude looks like his mascara's running in some of the pics. try to have an open mind i guess but like i said, all i see is Edward glittering in depressing clothes ...

i wanna get on board with this Batman but i can't get Twilight outta my head and this version of Batman looks like he carries sex toys :smh:

dude looks like his mascara's running in some of the pics. try to have an open mind i guess but like i said, all i see is Edward glittering in depressing clothes ...

Dude has knocked a lot of roles out the park since his Twilight days. Watch Good Time and The Lighthouse. I went from loathing him because of Twilight to him being one of my favorite actors out now.

Dude has knocked a lot of roles out the park since his Twilight days. Watch Good Time and The Lighthouse. I went from loathing him because of Twilight to him being one of my favorite actors out now.
i'll admit, he outgrew that twilight phase pretty good....he's solid...
that being said, somebody mentioned his batman look like he run around with a gag ball? i see it...

Back
Top Bottom