DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I kinda expect it to be good cause the WB execs don’t seem to know ****.
I’m going the other way with that. They thought the original cut was good enough to be in the movies. If they think this one sucks good lawd have mercy it’s gonna be some trash

watch it be the same damn movie with new cgi cutscenes spliced in

a superman shower scene here. a batman shower scene there. a steppenwolf mid end credits shower scene.

*super man and batman bout to die at the hands of steppenwolf*

bats and supes: “please. tell martha we love her”

steppenwolf: “what did you say?”

*steppenwolf releases them both because he too has a mother named martha*

watch it be the same damn movie with new cgi cutscenes spliced in

a superman shower scene here. a batman shower scene there. a steppenwolf mid end credits shower scene.

*super man and batman bout to die at the hands of steppenwolf*

bats and supes: “please. tell martha we love her”

steppenwolf: “what did you say?”

*steppenwolf releases them both because he too has a mother named martha*
It’s really not tho. The vast majority of footage Snyder shot wasn’t used and whedon basically shot a whole movie. The fact that none of whedons stuff is gonna be in it and it’s still 4 hours says a lot
Not saying the movie is gonna be good but what we got in 2017 was WB and whedon making their own movie after Snyder left

Alright who asked darkseid out to prom?

7BEE1211-2CEF-4D46-AF45-26AA4771631F.jpeg

Snyder’s entire saga and story boards were leaked.
It’s funny because this would’ve been happening at the same time as endgame etc and we would have fanboys fighting over who copied who

nothing can save overhyped Snyder and what he did or is doing to end his run at DC. Not those "leaked" story boards and not this upcoming 4hr "Snyder Cut".

He is a top tier scammer. This is just his grand finale...

Snyder’s entire saga and story boards were leaked.
It’s funny because this would’ve been happening at the same time as endgame etc and we would have fanboys fighting over who copied who

This is such bad writing.

Somehow in between Superman dying and bringing him back Bruce knocks up Lois :lol:

Lex just magically has the anti-life equation cuz he had some motherboxes :smh:

The "world" becomes a justice league cuz Superman leads a bunch of countries navy and air force to stop Darkseid's invasion.

No Martian Manhunter, so I guess we know what Snyder spent all that cgi money on for this 4 hour version.

That summary of part 1 and 2 was really bad.

Can't seriously compare this to Endgame. Plus given this would've came out after WB probably changes it anyway.

Last edited:
Also it's weird to me that the word is this 4 hour version still kind of ends with the story not being complete.

After that summary of 2 movies I read he should be able to fit all of that in 4 hours but I get nobody was paying to film more or come back to this.

Yeah this is just inexcusable. If this movie ends with what I just read where Darkseid invasion fails, Lex Luthor halfasses forming the Injustice league and somehow finds the anti-life equation just for Darkseid to take it, Lois dies, WW dies, Aquaman dies, Cyborg is cut in half, Darkseid turns Superman in to his slave and they time skip 5 years to the "Knightmare" world where its just Batman, Flash, Mera, Halfborg, and Deathstroke that would be incredibly lame. He should've created a new ending.

Plus it would just open the door for the lame Snyderbronies to campaign for the sequel.

The Batman movie and black Superman can't come soon enough.

Who would've thought I'd be relying on JJ Abrams to save me from this :smh:

Just TERRIBLE writing and they keep enabling him :lol: :smh:
It's still crazy to me that ppl think this is good and want more of it.

Last edited:
well he's an illegal alien....rather they started from there.
but that's just me....
I'm all in though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom