DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

1635200540743.jpeg

1635201194642.jpeg

Last edited:
Bruh, reddit is such a dumb place. Someone asked what's our favorite dc show. A user said Doom Patrol and I agreed and said I stopped watching the cw shows years ago. Dunno why that made people mad and I got all downvotes.

Bruh, reddit is such a dumb place. Someone asked what's our favorite dc show. A user said Doom Patrol and I agreed and said I stopped watching the cw shows years ago. Dunno why that made people mad and I got all downvotes.
Real question is, why are you on Reddit?? 🤷🏽‍♂️

That community sucks :lol:

Reddit is cool to get a quick opinion on something but I never interact with the members.

Well you gotta think to yourself how and why is the CW still even existing when 85% of their shows are low budget DC superhero shows that are barely average. The answer is in all those downvotes :lol:

I don't want to watch whole vids or get whatever malware is on those sites. Plus I go to reddit to also discuss shows and anime that nt doesn't talk about.

Did any white people **** get cancelled????
Cyborg
Justice League Dark
Batffleck

Its crazy cuz Flash still made it despite multiple directors leaving and Miller being a weirdo in some controversy. Plus this Flash is directly tied to Snyder's universe.

Where as the New Gods could've (and should've) been its own entire thing.

Last edited:
i think flash got made because its their way out or resetting the mess snyder started

Back
Top Bottom