DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Batman looks great I can’t wait. It’s definitely within the realm of the joker where it’s more down to earth. It’ll be cool if they were connected

Batman trailer is great and all, but the one drawback i noticed is the “bad guys” constantly shooting batman in the suit, no one wanna go for a headshot? :lol:

regardless, Batman aint ****in around in this thing :pimp:

9gWte22.gif

:lol:

Yeah, ww84 was a disaster. I know it got criticism for the whole trevor possessing an unconsenting guy's body but if it was switched and trevor was fornicating with a woman possessed by diana then the franchise would've been scrapped or rebooted.

How about just give a decent ******* villain. People don't like "ambiguous powers", same think happened to Thor 2. What do you have a powerhouse character for if you don't give them a villain to showcase it against?

What did Batman say in the prison scene with him and Riddler? :lol:
"What have you done?"

I already knew icd
Batman looks great and I'm sure Rob Pat is gonna kill it, but I dont think he looks the part as Bruce Wayne. I wouldn't be mad if he played Terry in a Batman Beyond flick tho.
Yeah, he kinda just looks a bit emo. The look doesn't say Bryce Wayne from the trailers so far but everything else looks good.

Back
Top Bottom