DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

The Diana and Trevor dynamic is definitely one of the best aspects of the film, their comedic timing and chemistry with each other was spot on from the beginning to the end and even carried Gadot in certain parts.

Zack had to have a ton of input

Isn't everyone from the picture the same people/actors from BVS?

If it is he did a hell of a job to make Patty job easier with already having Gal and Pine

Zack had to have a ton of input

Isn't everyone from the picture the same people/actors from BVS?

If it is he did a hell of a job to make Patty job easier with already having Gal and Pine

Yea there's a lot of Snyder-Gawd in this movie if you read between the lines

Also it is his story

to those who has seen the films, I am not quite sure if it is just the Dolby Atmos theater that I saw it, in the last battle the sounds was really overwhelming in a good way but it really drowned out Ares' speech and it was almost unheard-able, I barely noticed he was saying anything at all

is it the same case for everyone else who didn't watch it in Atmos?

Watched that mess arc light. Sound was so awesome!

They played Dunkirk trailer. Man it was so intense. I felt every single bullet. My sound was really amazing.

And yea. Gal is babe. She has two kids already :x

yah, saw it at ArcLight too

I actually couldn't decide whether to do 70mm or Atmos, had I known there was a 10min footage of Dunkirk with the 70mm I might have gone to that one but Arclight dumb email about it literally arrived after I got out of the theater :lol: :smh:

Oh yea. I saw it 70mm.

Damn I guess it was 10 min :lol:

I was like what kind of trailer is this. But oh man, it sounded epic and the music had me :wow:

they showed the short trailer on the atmos version too but my main take away is that Nolan put another muzzle on Hardy :lol:

Last edited:
word on da street this Wonder Woman is basically da DC version of da 1st Captain America movie...

it's better and really outside of a big world war and the protagonists having a wide-eyed hopefulness (and I guess where they have to create a team of sorts), the similarities kind of ends there

word on da street this Wonder Woman is basically da DC version of da 1st Captain America movie...

In the fact that they both take place around WW2 and they battle Nazi's, and then there's a guy named Steve who has to catch a plane at the end, then yes. Basically.

she doesn't fly in this one and Phatty has teased the invisible jet in the future

studios encourage it but it's a Nolan film and WB pretty much gives him free reign to do whatever he wants so it's most likely his decision

Back
Top Bottom