DC Snipers 10 years later

This whole ordeal was set-up to install even more fear and paranoia in the minds of Americans, to further justify the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Here's a black man, who's name was Muhammad. Going around fatally sniping and killing innocent people for no apparent reason or motive. They wanted gullible Americans to believe that any person named Muhammad - whether Arab, Black, Asian, etc. was fully capable of terrorizing this country. The timing and person(s) behind this whole situation was more sketchy then the actual sniping itself.
It was part of the plan going forward right after 9/11. Accuse someone name Muhammad, add some color to it, create fear/paranoia, put it on FoxNews, CNN, etc; get support from Americans to keep pushing the war until it rolls down an unstoppable hill to which there would be no point of return.
It also sidetracked people from understanding and opening up their eyes to what was really going on in the world at the time..
Don't be so gullible. Our country does not have it's citizens in it's best interest. The news can make one believe anything. There's literally no law preventing a news corp from lying or reporting fictional stories.
I would love to dig more into this whole ordeal, but I don't want to waste any more time dwelling on the past. I've argued and debated this 'DC Sniper' thing far too much in real life over the years.

Plausible.

i was driving down to atl with my mom and 2 other people, i was 11, and when we got to virginia the lady in the car was shook as hell. she didnt wanna get out the car for anything and i remember thinking shes such a @#$$@ until i found out why she was shook. needless to say i got scared too

I was in middle school when this happened. I couldnt go no where, was locked in the house for a month... Shook the whole DMV

Did both of them get life????

This whole ordeal was set-up to install even more fear and paranoia in the minds of Americans, to further justify the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Here's a black man, who's name was Muhammad. Going around fatally sniping and killing innocent people for no apparent reason or motive. They wanted gullible Americans to believe that any person named Muhammad - whether Arab, Black, Asian, etc. was fully capable of terrorizing this country. The timing and person(s) behind this whole situation was more sketchy then the actual sniping itself.
It was part of the plan going forward right after 9/11. Accuse someone name Muhammad, add some color to it, create fear/paranoia, put it on FoxNews, CNN, etc; get support from Americans to keep pushing the war until it rolls down an unstoppable hill to which there would be no point of return.

It also sidetracked people from understanding and opening up their eyes to what was really going on in the world at the time..
Don't be so gullible. Our country does not have it's citizens in it's best interest. The news can make one believe anything. There's literally no law preventing a news corp from lying or reporting fictional stories.
I would love to dig more into this whole ordeal, but I don't want to waste any more time dwelling on the past. I've argued and debated this 'DC Sniper' thing far too much in real life over the years.

Hmmmmmm. I damn near believe this.

Last edited:
Anyone watch this recently released Vice docuseries?

In my "Watch Later." JUst finished the Chyna documentary on Vice Versa a few days ago.

This one might be next up for me.

Not really trying to hear this story anymore but since it was local I feel like I "have" to watch it.

Back
Top Bottom