DC/MD/VA- Where are the places to hang out?

I am creating a lounge online and I am doing a topic on hangout spots in the DMV area. I asked my good friends for help but they didn't come up withanything worth posting. I come to the biggest forum online and want to know where does everyone hang out. I need the best places, places people don't knowof, or places people can go with their gf's/bf's or with their friends. Thanks a lot NT. Everyone have a good holiday.

Georgetown, Downtown Silver Spring in summer time, and College Park are some of my favorite places...

^^^I stay up in Downtown Silver Spring. I just saw I Am Legend on Friday. Anyways...if you aint tryna go to the movies allllll the time you should try Dave andBusters, the hooka bar (Prince Palace), Cosmic bowling, laser tagging in Laurel or the one in Gaithersburg, and that's all I can think of for now.

college park bars got the hos no bs ...

in greenbelt ... theres a little spot i work at called willy ks attatched to the marriott ... let me tell you, this not for the younger crowd, but rathercollege graduate and up ages ... its off and on with the women, but I'm mainly posting this spot for those of you that want to get away with maybe acertain female that you dont want to be seen with and make a quick b-line for a hotel room ... its quiet and out of the way, and the food and drinks are goodand reasonably priced

you can catch me on the third seat from the front of the Dragon Ride at Jeepers off 355 every saturday night!!!
haha just kidding. but This area is not to known for just chill spots, its all about clubs... you can go to a hookah bar, but not prince... all about LibnanZaman (LZ) in McLean.

my favorite hang out of all time....the neon got closed, so i got nowhere else to hang out these days.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I like Busboys and Poets on 14th & V. Chill spot. nice drinks. Um, if im feeling realyyyyy cheap, I used to go to the CommonShare in A. Morg, but they closed that, so I havent found anywhere like that yet. Um for sushi, I like this place around19th and M. Forgot the name. Um I don't like bowling but seems like the over 21 crowd likes Lucky Strike in Ctown. I also likeOzios around Conn. Ave. I think that's M st. Hope that was helpful.

Washingtonian Center in Gaithersburg, Rockville Town Square, Georgetown, K Street, Tyson's Corner, Downtown Bethesda

Originally Posted by Zierra28

I like Busboys and Poets on 14th & V. Chill spot. nice drinks. Um, if im feeling realyyyyy cheap, I used to go to the Common Share in A. Morg, but they closed that, so I havent found anywhere like that yet. Um for sushi, I like this place around 19th and M. Forgot the name. Um I don't like bowling but seems like the over 21 crowd likes Lucky Strike in Ctown. I also like Ozios around Conn. Ave. I think that's M st. Hope that was helpful.

busboys and poets is
pimp.gif

the neon got closed
I spent too many nights of my young life in that place. I've seen and got into some pretty big brawls there
smh.gif
. Place used to go crazy when UCB would come through
pimp.gif
, Did they close it down because of the fighting, cuz it was a nightlyoccurrence.

TeePeso wrote:
the neon got closed
I spent too many nights of my young life in that place. I've seen and got into some pretty big brawls there
smh.gif
. Place used to go crazy when UCB would come through
pimp.gif
, Did they close it down because of the fighting, cuz it was a nightly occurrence.

haha i was actually joking, im white, never been, although i did have some co-workers take me to the "Black Hole" back when i was in high school,on the way over they were explaining to me how the females couldn't wear wire bra's because they would stab people with them i was like
indifferent.gif
are you serious.....definitely some ++@% ill never forget....hahaha.

I like Busboys and Poets on 14th & V. Chill spot. nice drinks. Um, if im feeling realyyyyy cheap, I used to go to the Common Share in A. Morg, but they closed that, so I havent found anywhere like that yet. Um for sushi, I like this place around 19th and M. Forgot the name. Um I don't like bowling but seems like the over 21 crowd likes Lucky Strike in Ctown. I also like Ozios around Conn. Ave. I think that's M st. Hope that was helpful.
yeah i second that.busboys is a dope spot with good food and they always showcase real good indie films.heads up if you ever plan on going watch aflick there,go extra early.seating is always a bia

Originally Posted by kym16

yeah i second that.busboys is a dope spot with good food and they always showcase real good indie films.heads up if you ever plan on going watch a flick there,go extra early.seating is always a bia
Damn, lol I've never payed attn to the films. I should try to go one day. I'll check out the schedule next time I go. Tonight is lame%$%@H2O...

movie spots are downtown silver spring and rio in gaithersburg. bethesda is hot especially bd.s mongolian bbq love their food

Rio in Gaithersburg is a two times a month type of thing for me and the gal, but shopping-wise, Montgomery Mall, Georgetown, Columbia Mall. Downtown Bethesdais great too..pretty much all mentioned above is what's good.

Back
Top Bottom