DC/MD/VA POST YOUR PIC VOL.1

That might have to be Kev's new superhuge colorful sig line:
THE HOMEBOYS OF NT...YOU MAD?
with the usernames under it :lol:
laugh.gif
THAT WAS A PIMP SCHOOL MAN!

Its that hustler music, young shpeezy got that mother..... muzik...

I'm Bizack!!!
iLLbanianKid
DUI SneakerHead
MSiLLThe13
Explosivo Yayo

Quote:
Why would h2eezy ban me though? I'm the reason why members come on Niketalk because they need to get inspired somehow if it wasnt for me these young guns would never stand up for themselves.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

Happiest Man Alive...
Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

All together now.....AHHHHH!!!!!...
If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

All you gotta do is call homie...
If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

Kev's breastfeeding. Awwww.
At night at dream that when I wake up, the males in the area will no longer be dressed like deflated packs of Skittles.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Kev has to show the forum that while he might be a new father he's still a wheeler dealer haha
Hey Kev, I got dibs on a copy of the Olan Mills family portrait if you end up rockin' the phone in that as well, of course you'll probably try to step it up and rock a Bluetooth on your ear instead :lol:
laugh.gif
THAT WAS A PIMP SCHOOL MAN!

I will probably be movin to D.C after i graduate for work..so get familiar

TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt is the only reason why i got hired at McDonald's. I'm Lovin It."

Damn, Jason how you gonna move out here before I move out there? Bamma, I guess you really do wanna catch three letters.

Quote:
Kev's breastfeeding. Awwww.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

Haiti you moving from the Chi? I think I'm moving back. Haha.
Team Wolverines​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"You don't call ******ed people ******s. Bad taste. You call your friends ******s."​

Y'all all some bammas! :lol:
laugh.gif
You all who know me personally know how sensitive Iam about my man breast! :smh:
smh.gif
Quote:
That was back in the days when I used to live in the soft streets of Hyattsville, now I live in Bethesda

Anybody tracking these for the "1st Annual DMV Forum Quotable Awards" this December?

:wow:
eek.gif

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

josh howard is back
wso9qp.jpg
TEAMNEWORLEANS​
I'm a Hornets and Saints fan,yea we losing but I can make it through a storm

HUF AM1's sz 8.5HUF AM90's sz 10.5RETAIL+SHIPPING

Back
Top Bottom