"Days of Future Past" - New X-Men Movie Release Date (First Class Sequel)

"Deadpool" from the end of the wolverine movie says hello

Nah man....least DP kicked some ***

They neutered Rogue in every sense of the word, they couldn't even pick a chick with actual sex appeal, they shoulda casted AB from Taz's Angels and it would have played out better :lol:

This was before Paquin's True Blood days. Now she could play a freaky topless Rogue no problem.

Paquin is fine as Rogue. They need to just write more for the character. Don't blame, Anna, blame the writers that had nothing for her character outside of oh I can't touch anyone.

She has no sex appeal to me and TBH she was a terrible casting call to play Rogue, I'm not one to nitpick, but where is the big curls?...Rogues hair is as important to the characters look as Logans Claws are to his....they dropped the ball, BAD.

Hmmmm....... I'd have to say 90 year old magneto is the most butchered character. Now I know it's super unrealistic to have an old body builder play the dude but my old. Sean Connery accent magneto with irritable bowel syndrome and enlarged prostrate is not where it's at
yooooooooo i always wondered why the heck they got Mags lookin like he two breaths away from a casket. When Ian Mckellan fell in the new hobbit movie i thought dude probably fell foreal and they just used the outtake, no joke.

i cant believe this series has included

Arclight

Kid Omega/Quill

Sunspot

Callisto

Not Cyclops' Brother Havok

****** Trask (i aint forgot Bill Duke was Trask in X3), 

Wolverine Origins

4 different William Strykers

Japanese Iron Monger

BUT THEY CANT HAVE ROUGE FLY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!? they just wiped shorty out completely. word it looked like every mutant on alcatraz island could at least leap 50 feet in the air. i mean damn yo, even Supermans bastard son had some powers on that boat in Superman Returns

wow.

edit: Anna Paquin....... Wood Beet
pimp.gif

Last edited:
The curls aren't the important part of her hair, the white streaks are. The main problem is she should've been older and already an established member of the team.

No way will this movie put this franchise on the right track. They've screwed up so many things with the past movies that even if they tried to clean up the mess and make things right it just wouldn't work. Only way to do this is to drop this series and reboot the whole thing.

From what's been said this movie isn't looking to put the franchise on track. It's looking to wipe the slate clean so the Apocalypse movie can put the movie on track. McAvoy already said (or at least there was an article about it saying so) something like he was there on Stewart's last day in sending him off and I took that as last day being apart of the franchise.

No worries about Rogue being cut or no Gambit (not that I care). All those characters will get recast hopefully better down the line with most of the established First Class cast.

Last edited:
Fox is so screwed if this doesn't turn out to be a hit. I just looked up the budget and it's 220m+ and that's not even counting the reshooting they did recently. It's gonna need to do at least Spider Man numbers from last year (250m dom, 750m worldwide) to be considered a success. A number like that is gonna be a pretty big jump from the last couple of xmen movies which were around 140m dom and 400m worldwide.

That's why I think they jumped the gun a little announcing Apocalypse so soon cause that's gonna require another 200-300m budget if they're gonna do it right (4 horsemen :pimp:).

That's funny to me that Rogues scene got cut. From the trailer I was thinking she felt forced in there and wouldn't have a THING to do with the movie. Crazy that she was in the trailer and gone now.

I'm really starting to lose hope on this movie. Feels like there's a bunch of stuff going on and they're having to rush to get it done on time.

Just like I predicted, with this movie being under Fox and Singer, this movie will be nothing but hot garbage. My opinion I think this will be worse than SpiderMan 3 and Fantastic Four 2, Reboot is definitely needed.

Fox is so screwed if this doesn't turn out to be a hit. I just looked up the budget and it's 220m+ and that's not even counting the reshooting they did recently. It's gonna need to do at least Spider Man numbers from last year (250m dom, 750m worldwide) to be considered a success. A number like that is gonna be a pretty big jump from the last couple of xmen movies which were around 140m dom and 400m worldwide.

That's why I think they jumped the gun a little announcing Apocalypse so soon cause that's gonna require another 200-300m budget if they're gonna do it right (4 horsemen :pimp:).
Kinda doubt DoFP flops. All of the X movies despite not being the best in quality have done good enough to have multiple sequels.

I just wish some new writers/directors would helm some of these superhero flicks and not the same names that art attached to so many duds.

yo you dudes sound like some whiney *** ******* right now. just **** and wait till the movie comes out before you start crying.

pull ya panties up. The lot of ya.

yo you dudes sound like some whiney *** ******* right now. just **** and wait till the movie comes out before you start crying.

pull ya panties up. The lot of ya.
Lol, last person I saw say this got suspended. ...

Last edited:
Since Bryan Singer announced X-Men: Apocalypse via Twitter late last year, there have been several rumors surrounding the Days of Future Past follow-up. However, besides the fact that Apocalypse won't just be an alien in the 2016 adaptation, there has been nothing really concrete; not even the credible reports that Singer is returning to direct. “I’m co-writing the story and I’m producing it,” he told Entertainment Weekly recently. “I’m negotiating to direct. We’re in the process. We’re trying to figure it out, schedules. My desire would be to direct it.” Basically, he's directing.

The most persistent rumor for X-Men: Apocalypse is that it will be set up in the final moments of Days of Future Past, but Bryan Singer suggests that, too, isn't final. “I’m still deciding that,” he says. “Something that happens in this movie causes what’s going to happen in that movie.” Without revealing any major plot points, Singer does hint that Apocalypse will “address historical mutant-cy, meaning the deep past, mutant origins and things like that. It’s something that’s always intrigued me when we think about our Gods and our history and miracles and powers.”

It sounds like he has a bigger picture in mind than just Apocalypse shows up, now he's the new bad guy. If they can reshuffle the deck, so to speak and get this franchise on track with DOFP, then hopefully, X-Men can touch on some bigger themes and a much larger X-Men universe. I guess that may be how they tie F4 into all of this, by playing the cosmic angle.

Last edited:
It sounds like he has a bigger picture in mind than just Apocalypse shows up, now he's the new bad guy. If they can reshuffle the deck, so to speak and get this franchise on track with DOFP, then hopefully, X-Men can touch on some bigger themes and a much larger X-Men universe. I guess that may be how they tie F4 into all of this, by playing the cosmic angle.
they BARELY got 1 movie right i dont see why they tryna focus on future stuff
they need to just do/focus on 1 film at a time
i dont want this movie to suck but i think it will :smh:

Back
Top Bottom