David Justice didnt take steroids or HGH

^it just got personal u seriously need to stop snitching....ur not special just one of us

roll.gif

[h2]http://product.ebay.com/Exotic-Spices_UPC_694795300331_W0QQfvcsZ1178QQsoprZ3411523[/h2]
'Adult' video at center of custody case
By Kimball Perry
Post staff reporter

Cincinnatian David Justice is a sex-crazed professional baseball player whose hosting in an "adult" video makes him an unfit parent who should beforced to give up shared custody of his 2-year-old son, his ex-wife's attorney said today.

In an acrimonious case in Hamilton County Juvenile Court, Justice - a Cincinnati native who has played professional baseball for the Indians, Braves, Yankeesand A's - is accused of hosting what Nicole Foster believes is an adult video featuring bathing suit-clad models. The video and the Web site from which itcan be ordered are operated by Justice's new wife, Rebecca Villalobos.

The 2-year-old's voice is heard on the video, "Exotic Spices Hot Behind the Scenes Interview with David Justice," according to an emergencymotion to remove David Christopher Justice Jr. from his father's care.

"I saw David Justice Sr. interviewing female participants, including Rebecca Villalobos, in this adult tape," Foster said in the motion. "At thebeginning of the adult video, I heard a child cry. I believe it was my son-. Towards the end of the tape, I heard my son making noises and heard David JusticeSr. talking to him."

The Juvenile Court Magistrate ordered The Post out of today's hearing, saying he was worried publicity about the case potentially could harm the child. ButFoster argued Justice, who also formerly was married to the actress Halle Berry, didn't believe the child was harmed when he watched his dad hostinterviews for the video.

"Step-mother appears nude in the picture on the web cite (sic.)," Foster's complaint alleges. "I believe that my child is currently indanger during father's visitation because David Justice allowed his son to be at the photo shoot of the adult video and allowed another young (child) to bepresent during the taping also."

"We have some serious concerns," said Carolyn Neagle, Foster's attorney. Justice and his attorneys were in the hearing and unavailable forcomment.
[font=ARIAL,HELVETICA][size=+1][font=arial,helvetica][font=ARIAL,HELVETICA][font=arial,helvetica]Today's hearing was the latest in a heated custody battle over the child.[/font][/font][/font][/size][/font]

[font=ARIAL,HELVETICA][size=+1][font=arial,helvetica][font=ARIAL,HELVETICA][font=arial,helvetica]Court records indicate Justice's income is $600,000 per month, but the 36-year-old outfielder told the magistrate today that although he is a freeagent, he is retiring and doesn't plan to play again. He has been ordered to pay $5,000 monthly in child support but does so inconsistently, Neaglecharged. "It's a game with him on money."[/font][/font][/font][/size][/font]

[font=ARIAL,HELVETICA][size=+1][font=arial,helvetica][font=ARIAL,HELVETICA][font=arial,helvetica]It's also a game for Foster, said Ross Evans, the court-appointed guardian hired to protect and promote the best interests of the child. Evans, whoFoster claims is biased against her and should be removed from the case, doubts the "veracity" of Foster'sallegations.[/font][/font][/font][/size][/font]

[font=ARIAL,HELVETICA][size=+1][font=arial,helvetica][font=ARIAL,HELVETICA][font=arial,helvetica]Both parents, he added, have put the child in a position that has resulted in him being "used as a pawn for a control issue" because theirrelationship ended.
[/font]
[/font]
[/font][/size][/font]

[font=ARIAL,HELVETICA][size=+1][font=arial,helvetica][font=ARIAL,HELVETICA][font=arial,helvetica]wownever knew this about justice...[/font][/font][/font][/size][/font]

[font=ARIAL,HELVETICA][size=+1][font=arial,helvetica][font=ARIAL,HELVETICA][font=arial,helvetica]Ska- you are not special.....you are one of us right?
[/font]
[/font]
[/font][/size][/font]

is accused of hosting what Nicole Foster believes is an adult video featuring bathing suit-clad models
Adult video with girls wearing Bathign Suits?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sounds like a reach

yeah, until I see the video myself...it's prob a reach.....but this was from 2002, so its old news.

Back
Top Bottom