David Justice didnt take steroids or HGH

but his name will be scared forever....

he was just on 1050espn radio and told everything he knew...he was rly mad and dead serious....he said he would take a lie detector test right away ....he saidthe radomski dude offered him hgh it to him but he didnt take it bc of needles and said if it was pills he would ake it...either way he is innocent

and dont give me halle berry stuff dudes wife right now is 10X halle berry whos ugly

I think the problem is the guy Mitchell probably got a sample of Justice's blood, which is 100% pure steroids because he is the most dominant player toever don the Braves jersey. Not his fault he's superhuman.

if it was pills he would ake it
So he would have took it? And that makes it ok?
laugh.gif

is 10X halle berry whos ugly
ugly?
indifferent.gif
Overrated? sure. Ugly?

^he said if the pill form was hgh he would have taken it because the guy was suppose to be doctor and he would have taken it with prescription

he was just on 1050espn radio and told everything he knew...he was rly mad and dead serious....he said he would take a lie detector test right away ....he said the radomski dude offered him hgh it to him but he didnt take it bc of needles and said if it was pills he would ake it...either way he is innocent
laugh.gif
so because he says he is innocent then he is? Have younot learned anything the past 4 years?
laugh.gif

In all seriousness, I do give credit to Justice simply because he is coming on record and stating his case. Even more props because he is retired and doesntneed to. That does not mean he is truthful, we probably will never know. But I do give him credit. Clemens and Pettite should man up and do the same thing andstop hiding behind statements from lawyers.

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

he was just on 1050espn radio and told everything he knew...he was rly mad and dead serious....he said he would take a lie detector test right away ....he said the radomski dude offered him hgh it to him but he didnt take it bc of needles and said if it was pills he would ake it...either way he is innocent

and dont give me halle berry stuff dudes wife right now is 10X halle berry whos ugly

laugh.gif
you justices woman? you sound bitterson.

*throws his name onto the list of players saying they never did anything*

- Pete Rose
- Barry Bonds
- McGwire
- Ankiel
- Landis
- Marion Jones
- Roger Clemens
- David Justice

*waits for more evidence to come up proving he's not innocent, so I can add his name to the list of people that were once begging for innocence, and I nowconsider just guilty liars*

- Pete Rose
- Barry Bonds
- McGwire
- Ankiel
- Landis
- Marion Jones
- Roger Clemens

laugh.gif
@ some David Justice fanboy PMing me, asking me WTH is wrong with meand telling me I'm just a hater

Some of you would make great judges.

- lawyer: "Your neighbors say you killed your wife."
- murderer: "No I didn't! You have to believe me!"
- you (the judge): "Well hell, he SAID he didn't do it. That's good enough for me! Buddy, you're innocent.
thumbsup.gif
Let's all go home."
- murderer: "
rockon.gif
"

roll.gif

Awwww... did you want your little PM to remain between you and me?

laugh.gif

I didn't even mention your name, bro. All I did was mention that I got a PM; I never said from who.

If you didn't want it to be known that you were the one that PMed me, then maybe you should have let that one go.

"Let sleeping dogs lie."
wink.gif

Yeah the Patriots didn't actually record video of the other team. I heard Tom Brady say, "no way man, we did not do that. the guy filming doesn'twork for us."

Ironmanfitness(aka Manamongstchildren aka Kobe2nj) vs Ska???

over David Justice's credibility...

Round 2...

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

^it just got personal u seriously need to stop snitching....ur not special just one of us

laugh.gif
you're right he's not special
laugh.gif
because pretty much anyone else would air em (you) out too

way to snitch on yourself
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom