David Fincher: House of Cards( BEWARE OF SPOILERS) (series) starring Kevin Spacey

I liked 3 a lot.

People just have unreal expectations.

It wasn't the best season of television ever or anything but it was still damn good entertainment.

I really don't get all the "meh" responses to the season, I feel like its one of those situations where someone said meh then a whole bunch of followers said the same thing thinking it's probably not that good.

First responses usually gauge other people's reactions, as sad as it sounds.

**** was suspenseful all 13 episodes through. Only situations I can see boring anyone would be some of the political stuff Frank and Petrov discussed, that was Boring, but it always resulted in something intense after. So it never stayed boring for longer than a few minutes.
I think people not say meh to this season because
In the previous frank was on the offensive
And a lot more cut throat and a lot more cunning
This season he seemed like he was one of thee folks he played in the previous season
None of his plans really worked
Kinda made dude seem like a sucka to me
Traitor to the folks who helped him and couldn't even come up with any good plans

This was one dragged on season.  Every episode, almost every scene felt dragged on to me

All leading to an ending to build up for the next season

Feel like the popularity of the show has already affected it.  Just going to keep trying to bring in those views each season now.

I can't believe I watched 13 eps. Felt like I watched 8. I feel like I didn't get to witness the full story one for the season.

Boy Frank has a singular vision. Stays on message & stays hard. Seems like everyone around him didn't stay on their game.

Remy kinda went out like a punk. Even what's his name from Frank's favorite BBQ joint knows the game.

Smh @ Claire... Turned out to be a punk...

Remy is such a simp 
mean.gif

I can't believe I watched 13 eps. Felt like I watched 8. I feel like I didn't get to witness the full story one for the season.

Boy Frank has a singular vision. Stays on message & stays hard. Seems like everyone around him didn't stay on their game.

Remy kinda went out like a punk. Even what's his name from Frank's favorite BBQ joint knows the game.

Smh @ Claire... Turned out to be a punk...
Ur right they got the presidency and checked out
They fell off their game
They don't seem hungry
Especially frank
Now he's just desperate

U know what though
now that I think about it
They gotta knock him down a lil
Can't make him win EM all
Give us a season of him ******* up
Us not to like him
Then next season have us giving him a bunch of :pimp:
As he wins us back
I'm soooooo damn ready for next feb

Lmao, I feel like a junkie that copped a nice score, did it all & now going into the bends/withdrawals... That empty feeling after watching everything sucks...

U know what though
now that I think about it
They gotta knock him down a lil
Can't make him win EM all
Give us a season of him ******* up
Us not to like him
Then next season have us giving him a bunch of :pimp:
As he wins us back
I'm soooooo damn ready for next feb
yeah like do people forget my man DA PRESIDENT , he can live off $100,000 speeches until he grows old

I wish they went with a different direction to conclude the season, but I understand why they went the route they took.

Do yall think doug would let frank smash? Or better question do yall think frank already hit?

Doug was cold blooded...like when a cat 3/4's kills a mouse and lets it run away a little before scratching it again .

"She can go after me all she wants, but if she goes after Claire I will slit her ******* throat in broad daylight"

this was :x :pimp:
but now :rofl:

Last edited:
you can tell Claire wants something of her own...the look on face when she was sitting at the Presidential desk in the Oval Office...

she'll be plotting for next season, maybe contributing something to the Dunbar campaign?

you also saw Dunbar willing to get dirty after accepting Doug's offer after saying she wouldn't...i now wouldnt put it past Claire to reach out and Dunbar to reciprocate in some form

Last edited:
Damn Claire was with that Him shooting in the gym
And he treating her like that :smh:
Dudes don't know how to treat a good woman

Back
Top Bottom