***Dave East Official Thread: "Karma 3 Out Now I Guess***

Nah ijs he totally changed his image from last year to now just look at his album cover alone

I mean....he been spending more time with Nip and them in LA. But if you listen closely....Dave BEEN talking some Crip sht all through his music. He just got the bread and been to LA more times.

When I first got hip to Dave in 2014....Big C's and Rollin's were being dropped all over his IG. I kinda feel you though. It's at the forefront now. He was more low key with it.

30 N***** though :pimp:. How you feel bumping that Geno :nerd:

Also the Crip image he pushin now ain't helpin either, but the boy can rap his as off

Who is it going to hurt him with? B's?

He's been doing that.

It certainly isn't going to stop him with women. They love guys with an edge

Def Jam is dropping this project in the midst of them changing presidents & getting a whole new Regime... this is gonna end up just like Vic Mensa's project as far as promotion & sales go IMO.

All i really care about is them allowing him to create at the highest level, East has shown improvement with every project so whether or not this goes in the mainstream i could see him continuing to build as long as the project is fire

It's like a few years ago when Def Jam was just throwing out projects with barely any promotion in the fourth quarter trying to help their sales numbers and save jobs.

It's like a few years ago when Def Jam was just throwing out projects with barely any promotion in the fourth quarter trying to help their sales numbers and save jobs.

It sucks because def jam has a lot of young talent that could really become household names & they are dropping the ball on them

Who is it going to hurt him with? B's?

He's been doing that.

It certainly isn't going to stop him with women. They love guys with an edge
For real it really ain't new one bit. Dudes must not listen to what he says but just hear the music

Def Jam :smh:

Somebody move Dave down to Atlanta and get him some real promo.

That Dave and YFN Lucci track needs to be on The album. Heard that's some fire :nerd:

Said this when the Def Jam deal happened. It made no sense. Def Jam isn't a big deal anymore, they're not successful and don't do what they once did. They're name doesn't mean **** anymore. Should have stayed independent. I'm assuming they think this new single will be a grower and they'll push his appeal to women.

I also think it's gonna be a female driven album.

He ran Shady with Em. Runs Shade 45. I would say both are fairly credible outlets for what they are.

I liked the signings at Shady. Slaughterhouse. The deal with Griselda/Gunn/Conway recently.

I'd say he's more equipped to work with a guy like Dave than anyone else there right now.

For dude target audience to be females I don't know one chick that like his music, they like him and how good of a father he is. :lol:

It tripped me out, talking to some girls last week and they referred to son as a thug j cole. :lol: to hear women say his flow is dull and boring and go into detail about it was funny, they usually make an exception for artists they find attractive. :lol:

IMG_3836.PNG

Back
Top Bottom