Dave Chappelle Netflix Specials

Which Special Did You Like The Most?

• The Age of Spin

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Deep in the Heart of Texas

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
he answered everything and all, gave emotional reaction and silenced all questions pointed to him in 27mins. for normal human comedians its usually an hour. new record

Tells a great story and ends with a fantastic punch line. I know that's the traditional formula, but Dave is a master class.

Can't stand Mencia. Dude isn't even Mexican, and his real name is like Ned Holms or some **** :lol:

my favorite thing I ever heard was when Patrice O’Neal went to Comedy Central to pitch a show he spent majority of that time trashing the execs for putting mind of mencia on tv:rofl:

Chappelle, Patrice, and Carlin are the only comedians I WANT TO HEAR FROM! Yes two of them dead but those are the guys when stuff goes down I want to hear from them and I just day dream what they would say. Everyone else now just seems like college athletes to MJ man.

All that pain in his voice and I love him saying we don’t need celebrities because we don’t. That video they did recently just felt like trash. I was disappointed in Ilana Glazer for being a part of that pandering crap

chappelle has ruined so many other people's stand ups for me
he's too good. he's got me anticipating better material from other comics and they just don't execute
dave's stand up feels like he's having a truly organic conversation with you.

Saw Dave at a little 100 person club a few years ago, and that's exactly how it felt. I was maybe 6 feet away from him, and Ken Griffey, Jr was right on the other side. Legit felt like he was just chilling with us and talking through things.

This was a hard but amazing 28 minutes. One of the most powerful things I've seen in months.

Guy is my favorite philosopher all time.

He just has his pulse on the current state of the world at all times, that's incredibly hard and he makes it look too damn easy.

Its him and Bomani Jones..... they have a way of taking complicated situations and breaking them down for the masses to understand.

Truly gifted individuals.

I refuse to believe Candace Owens doesn't get why Floyd is the face of the protest. She's too smart to be that oblivious. She posted his bit about her on her ig story as a way to laugh at herself, but I refuse to believe she didn't get the gist of his message.
Regarding the show, there were definitely parts I really appreciated and enjoyed. He did a great job illuminating certain situations.

Candace Owens sold herself to the highest bidder. There wasn’t the same money in her previous liberal stance. So she switched over.

She is a wh*re of the highest degree.

my love for civil discourse stems from an awareness of the most common alternative.

Got chills at the end. Anyone with common sense can see where this is headed if there’s no change or systemic rebuild or at minimum an overhaul of policing in general.

Candace Owens sold herself to the highest bidder. There wasn’t the same money in her previous liberal stance. So she switched over.

She is a wh*re of the highest degree.

Got chills at the end. Anyone with common sense can see where this is headed if there’s no change or systemic rebuild or at minimum an overhaul of policing in general.

a lot of Americans have been asking me ¨omg what´s happening?¨ and I´m like ¨what didn´t happen last time.¨

a couple of nice white folks actually invited me to write about it on their website and now people hate me :smile:

(context: I live abroad and was a tourism influencer man before the world ended)

...guess a blog post wasn´t peaceful enough of a protest.

a lot of Americans have been asking me ¨omg what´s happening?¨ and I´m like ¨what didn´t happen last time.¨

a couple of nice white folks actually invited me to write about it on their website and now people hate me :smile:

(context: I live abroad and was a tourism influencer man before the world ended)

:lol: "Ex-pats" made me laugh because I never thought of it. Isn't that some ****? Western white folks migrate and get to call themselves something sexy instead of immigrants.

:lol: "Ex-pats" made me laugh because I never thought of it. Isn't that some ****? Western white folks migrate and get to call themselves something sexy instead of immigrants.

both you and I are trained to spot that type of ****...I just get to see it every day.

mf swear they slick YOU ARE NOT LOW, EDITH

Being smart and articulate are not the same.

She is not smart.
Despite the absurdity that she sometimes spews, she has had refreshing insights that I agree with. She just goes TOO far sometimes and seems to purposely piss people off, and it is similar to trolling. Idk if y'all know who Derrick Jaxon is but he is like that with dating advice... It's like he has to be getting paid to cater to women.

I know what you mean though, I feel like Twitter is filled with the people that you speak of: they can articulate an argument excellently but the basis of the argument is horrible. This is dangerous because it fuels others with similar mentalities that lack the skills to eloquently deliver their angles. So they share the toxic message proudly through retweets, which gasses the original author.

Very good read man, always enjoy seeing words from you and congrats on escaping :lol:

The Chris Dorner analogy was absolutely brilliant.

it was so accurate as to not be an analogy, but a separate instance of the same phenomenon.

Chappelle is a fn genius, man.

Very good read man, always enjoy seeing words from you and congrats on escaping :lol:

I´ll be honest and admit that ¨escape¨ is how the Decision was conceived, but I´m realizing relatively recently that it was more of a ¨regroup¨...as so many parties have found, there¨s no true escape from the United States.

either way, thanks for checking it out man...cost a lot to write, glad someone is reading.

Back
Top Bottom