Dating a stripper???

Don't pursue anything real with her.. it'll only be a headache. She's about the money.. are you gonna mind tricking off money when she is "broke"

Dudes that date strippers are silly

Why is that?....a couple of years back during my single days I dated an old high school crush that happened to be stripping at the time, we dated...she was fun, always looked good, she was nice and ambitious...today she's about to graduate as a nurse and doesn't need to strip anymore...she turned out ok.

Why is that?....a couple of years back during my single days I dated an old high school crush that happened to be stripping at the time, we dated...she was fun, always looked good, she was nice and ambitious...today she's about to graduate as a nurse and doesn't need to strip anymore...she turned out ok.
Oh really?

Why did you break up? 
grin.gif

Last edited:

some dudes just can't comprehend the fact that they make alot of money and it's a job. not everyone of them is sucking dudes off in the corner and gonna leave you for the next man waving a rack in their face.

That's a rare case though. How many strippers graduate from college with a high paying job like that? I have met a few that are wise with their money and want to have careers away from dancing. I met this hot milf who does real estate. But i've met a lot more who will probably dance for most of their lives.

OP, post up her twitter. I want to read what she tweets about.

I don't think dating a stripper is necessarily a bad idea. It is all about your intentions when you decide to do something like that. You can't go into it like a simp looking for love and trying to save her from the job, it is more so just something fun to do.

If you can keep things light with her? Then sure, go ahead imo all fun.

However, judging by OP's post, it seems like you've caught feelings for her and got very hot over her profession. So, imo you've got to cut it. It' going to be nothing but a head and heartache. Your mind is always going to be wandering what she's doing when she's not around you or "working," whether she's the cheating type or not. Either dead that completely, or keep her as a friends with benefits type of thing.

I like the part where you so nonchalantly ask for her twitter lol. This is NT, im not falling for that trap again
But I dont know, maybe im reaching with the twitter stuff. She just seems like a diff person with some of her tweets
Shes not on there heavy though and doest mention stripping, nor has any body pics

That's a rare case though. How many strippers graduate from college with a high paying job like that? I have met a few that are wise with their money and want to have careers away from dancing. I met this hot milf who does real estate. But i've met a lot more who will probably dance for most of their lives.

The one I'm friends with studied abroad for a year and is going to school to be a nurse too. There are some who treat it like a job. Not a lifestyle.

Not sure what to think. How she turn down $500 so easily? Is she frontin having me believe shes not the typical stripper? . Im tying to figure out which role I should place her. JO, hangout buddy, friend with benefits,. Thing is I dont want to run to conclusions.
she texts u back quick.

shes a keeper just based on that

Oh really?

Why did you break up? >D

First off you can't "break up" with someone you are not in a relationship with...learn the difference....second how close minded are you to think that the only possible explanation as to why we no longer date is because of what she did...if I had been over my now current wife, I'd probably would have dated her for the long term, she was a real chill girl and had a goal in mind, which she obviously reached, stripped at night, worked and went to school during the day....better than a lot of birds out there ya consider dimes because they throw on a tight dress to barely conceal the goodies and chill by VIP at the club waiting for a simp to sponsor them :lol:

My two best friends date two strippers who are best friends :lol: its dope they always bring stripper friends for me. We can act an *** in the club and mad photo shoots at the crib. They don't seem to mind dudes seeing them naked.
Define "date" please.

Oh really?

Why did you break up? 
grin.gif

First off you can't "break up" with someone you are not in a relationship with...learn the difference....second how close minded are you to think that the only possible explanation as to why we no longer date is because of what she did...if I had been over my now current wife, I'd probably would have dated her for the long term, she was a real chill girl and had a goal in mind, which she obviously reached, stripped at night, worked and went to school during the day....better than a lot of birds out there ya consider dimes because they throw on a tight dress to barely conceal the goodies and chill by VIP at the club waiting for a simp to sponsor them
laugh.gif
You're right...i was kinda making it seem like you were in love with this chick. But you did make it sound like you spent quite a bit of time "dating" this chick. I'm under the impressing that "dating" means "relationship" 
laugh.gif

But you ain't say why ya'll broke up though... 
grin.gif

No shade, just genuinely curious. Was it her? 

My two best friends date two strippers who are best friends :lol: its dope they always bring stripper friends for me. We can act an *** in the club and mad photo shoots at the crib. They don't seem to mind dudes seeing them naked.
Define "date" please.

Smash/ chill. Basically pandamonium at the crib when they are there with all their friends :lol: my one friend is more serious with his than my other boy. They didn't meet them at the club. Their friends live down the street. Found out later they strip.

Just got straight to the point:smh:

I like how she tried to make me feel guilty and use that for me to agree with seeing her this weekend:lol:
Women are wicked:smh:

Back
Top Bottom