DAT SCREEN.... navigation screen in a car...EEK

I was thinking :smokin until I saw the law 2-3 seconds and how it looks when powered off.

seen this car in one of these malls here in dallas...

their cost is comparable to a M5 (or 745... cant remember what he said)

its an electric car, with nothing under tthe hood but more space.

looked :pimp: doe...

looks like a big *** ipad when it's turned off.

:smokin nonetheless

I was thinking
smokin.gif
until I saw the law 2-3 seconds and how it looks when powered off.
lmao..ummm...

how is it supposed to look powered off?? lmao..im confused

sick but can't help but wonder how many accidents will be caused by people surfing the web while driving.

nice but not safe ..... sorry for being the old guy .......

So, an all electric car with a ton of convenience electronics that will undoubtedly draw a bunch of power thereby reducing your effective mileage per charge. Sounds like a good plan.

The Door handles pull out :wow:

That Touch Screen dash is super responsive, he's hardly even touching the buttons.

sick but can't help but wonder how many accidents will be caused by people surfing the web while driving.

I would be shocked if the web browsing feature worked while you were in 'drive.'

Can't help but wonder if these screens will become standard and make aftermarket systems obsolete.

seen this car in one of these malls here in dallas...
their cost is comparable to a M5 (or 745... cant remember what he said)
its an electric car, with nothing under tthe hood but more space.
looked
pimp.gif
doe...
negative the m5 is like 90k the 745i is around 65-70k to start. u can get the base model of this for 49,9k after 7,500 govt credit. 

id consider one of these if i wasnt trying to buy a house. theyl  look bad as hell

No hate, but no thanks. I like my cars as basic as possible. The more options your car has, the more that can go wrong. All I need is a radio. I don't even need power seats or power windows.

I would be shocked if the web browsing feature worked while you were in 'drive.'

yes i doubt the government would let them ssell the car without some programming in place to prevent usage during driving. just like most if not all cars with navigation. you cant view videos and what not while in drive. you can only watch and do stuff in park.

THE ************* HANDLES COME OUT SON!

adtJ63hw.gif

MY NEXT CAR GOTTA HAVE STEALTH DOOR HANDLES!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom