DAT MASS vol IDC if late

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Empty-the-caulk-tube.jpg

funny you post that, especially that type of caulking.. after it was said it was a ******.

^^^^^^ATL i saw your post you said you would smang that thang no questions asked
roll.gif

damn son i cant believe that is a ******

OP you foul for posting that and with no details

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Empty-the-caulk-tube.jpg

funny you post that, especially that type of caulking.. after it was said it was a ******.
It went over your head....underground booty surgeries pump housing caulk into the cheeks, google it

Edit: whats been seen ATL.....whats been seen

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

It went over your head....underground booty surgeries pump housing caulk into the cheeks, google it

sick.gif
 what the ##%* is wrong with these women, its disgusting how much they starving for attention.

Originally Posted by Put em up

sick.gif
 what the ##%* is wrong with these women, its disgusting how much they starving for attention.

Word...
They should just give out a couple handjobs while walking 

should be enough

Man I aint worried about yall.
laugh.gif

My natural initial response to her body type is "YES YES YES YES & YES"

Not like I knew what the deal was to begin with. Anton might take that down, though. Somebody give homey a call.

Empty-the-caulk-tube.jpg

Edit: whats been seen ATL.....whats been seen

i guess it works both ways
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Man I aint worried about yall.
laugh.gif

My natural initial response to her body type is "YES YES YES YES & YES"

Not like I knew what the deal was to begin with. Anton might take that down, though. Somebody give homey a call.

stop calling him a girl homey 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom