DAR BBQ .. June 25th ..

Well I'm down to throw down on the crabs, and there's a spot in wheaton that sells em by the bushel, so we can always round up some $$ and go pick it up (like 15 mins away)...
Put me down on Tonk and Spades... Bringing back memories of Free Lunch and gamblin' (for quarters, lol)...

Well I'm down to throw down on the crabs, and there's a spot in wheaton that sells em by the bushel, so we can always round up some $$ and go pick it up (like 15 mins away)...
Put me down on Tonk and Spades... Bringing back memories of Free Lunch and gamblin' (for quarters, lol)...

Oh yeah...I'm definitely down for some spades and red cup promotions
nerd.gif

I'ma bust all ya'll !+@ in Dominoes ...

No pansy !+@ 5's either ..

10's and up

Raping you records ..

Playing Dominoes with Convicts make you a savage
laugh.gif

We can play for $$ too

I'ma bust all ya'll !+@ in Dominoes ...

No pansy !+@ 5's either ..

10's and up

Raping you records ..

Playing Dominoes with Convicts make you a savage
laugh.gif

We can play for $$ too

I'm in.  I'll wait till I get to the spot on that day, then chip in with whatever is needed.
Nick if you need a ride holla at me since you drove to the Madhatter joint.

I'm in.  I'll wait till I get to the spot on that day, then chip in with whatever is needed.
Nick if you need a ride holla at me since you drove to the Madhatter joint.

Not too ruin the whole Black Cookout theme but... [typical white question] Anyone down for some cornhole? [/typical white question]

Not too ruin the whole Black Cookout theme but... [typical white question] Anyone down for some cornhole? [/typical white question]

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

I'd be down to play. Not white or black, but I've played this before.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

I'd be down to play. Not white or black, but I've played this before.

Originally Posted by TheGhostofCharlesOakley

Well ....

Who wants to be my spades partner?!
smokin.gif

SoleWoman wrote:
cmoneymontana wrote:
If its the 18th, I am 1000% sure I will wont be there. 

frown.gif

Going to cali. 
happy.gif

Ain't like we believe you gonna show up... 
grin.gif

TheGhostofCharlesOakley wrote:
Destination Kicks wrote:
Not too ruin the whole Black Cookout theme but... [typical white question] Anyone down for some cornhole? [/typical white question]

c9f267f11d333f83a3c011d19e9684c9b347e058_r.gif

eek.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
What the hell is Cornhole?!

#PleaseRespond

Originally Posted by TheGhostofCharlesOakley

Well ....

Who wants to be my spades partner?!
smokin.gif

SoleWoman wrote:
cmoneymontana wrote:
If its the 18th, I am 1000% sure I will wont be there. 

frown.gif

Going to cali. 
happy.gif

Ain't like we believe you gonna show up... 
grin.gif

TheGhostofCharlesOakley wrote:
Destination Kicks wrote:
Not too ruin the whole Black Cookout theme but... [typical white question] Anyone down for some cornhole? [/typical white question]

c9f267f11d333f83a3c011d19e9684c9b347e058_r.gif

eek.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
What the hell is Cornhole?!

#PleaseRespond

Cornhole (bean bag toss, baggo or bags) is a lawn game in which players take turns throwing cornhole bags (cotton duck bags filled with feed corn) at a raised platform with a hole in the far end. These platforms are usually made with plywood or plastic and are often decorated. A corn bag in the hole scores 3 points, while one on the platform scores 1 point. Play continues until a player reaches the score of 21.

no way he was serious with that
roll.gif

Cornhole (bean bag toss, baggo or bags) is a lawn game in which players take turns throwing cornhole bags (cotton duck bags filled with feed corn) at a raised platform with a hole in the far end. These platforms are usually made with plywood or plastic and are often decorated. A corn bag in the hole scores 3 points, while one on the platform scores 1 point. Play continues until a player reaches the score of 21.

no way he was serious with that
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom