DAR BBQ .. June 25th ..

I am down to ball

I play in this weather all the time

But if enough people don't play I might just drink

I am down to ball

I play in this weather all the time

But if enough people don't play I might just drink

i might be making the trip home for this if i do, im going to need somebody to scoop me up, hopefully a ride in big shirley

i might be making the trip home for this if i do, im going to need somebody to scoop me up, hopefully a ride in big shirley

Harm, lmk what's good and i'll PP you for the crabs as well... Also if you need a spot to cop, there's one in wheaton not too far from rockville... LMK

Harm, lmk what's good and i'll PP you for the crabs as well... Also if you need a spot to cop, there's one in wheaton not too far from rockville... LMK

Originally Posted by egaroc1

FYI
YALL KNOW THAT THIS IS ON THE WEST INDIES DAY FEATIVAL ON GEORGIA AVE??????
Pass on this end.

Ain't like it was back in the day.

Can people post and confirm between now and Friday for Devin and I?

No harm, but I really ain't driving up there and back and potentially buying food for folks I'm cool with feeding if y'all b.s.'in or y'all schedules change/things pop up this week unexpectedly... I got Daddy duty so I won't in the city later this week as planned... So I'm only coming to the area for this and back...

Also keep a look out for the weather changes throughout the week.  Rain is a no go...

Originally Posted by egaroc1

FYI
YALL KNOW THAT THIS IS ON THE WEST INDIES DAY FEATIVAL ON GEORGIA AVE??????
Pass on this end.

Ain't like it was back in the day.

Can people post and confirm between now and Friday for Devin and I?

No harm, but I really ain't driving up there and back and potentially buying food for folks I'm cool with feeding if y'all b.s.'in or y'all schedules change/things pop up this week unexpectedly... I got Daddy duty so I won't in the city later this week as planned... So I'm only coming to the area for this and back...

Also keep a look out for the weather changes throughout the week.  Rain is a no go...

im still coming. even though i been sick all week...
frown.gif

im starting to feel better so i will be there as long as its still happening.

im still coming. even though i been sick all week...
frown.gif

im starting to feel better so i will be there as long as its still happening.

i'll be there....

i'll put in money too just let me know

if it rains we can just go to  egaroc1 since its so close right? 
nerd.gif

i'll be there....

i'll put in money too just let me know

if it rains we can just go to  egaroc1 since its so close right? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom