Dante Hall from 2002-2004 APPRECIATION vol. X-Factor...

Originally Posted by Durden7

That juke is the 2nd best ive ever seen.  I think it was a high school game where some kid juked 2 defenders in a similar fashion. 

Can u post a vid of it? 

I'm positive he's talking about the kid that was commited to UM. A UM fan used to have the play as their avy
and everyone would "
eek.gif
/
smh.gif
/
sick.gif
"

He catches it up the sideline and backjukes then goes forward and backjukes again. looked like he was dancing.

I'm positive he's talking about the kid that was commited to UM. A UM fan used to have the play as their avy
and everyone would "
eek.gif
/
smh.gif
/
sick.gif
"

He catches it up the sideline and backjukes then goes forward and backjukes again. looked like he was dancing.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

That juke is the 2nd best ive ever seen.  I think it was a high school game where some kid juked 2 defenders in a similar fashion. 

Can u post a vid of it? 

I wish I could.  Ive been searching for awhile now for the video.

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
and everyone would "
eek.gif
/
smh.gif
/
sick.gif
"

[/td][/tr][/table]
Yupp, that sounds about right.   If I remember correctly, the second juke move wasnt even totally necessary.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Can u post a vid of it? 

I wish I could.  Ive been searching for awhile now for the video.

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
and everyone would "
eek.gif
/
smh.gif
/
sick.gif
"

[/td][/tr][/table]
Yupp, that sounds about right.   If I remember correctly, the second juke move wasnt even totally necessary.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

and everyone would "
eek.gif
/
smh.gif
/
sick.gif
"

I wanna say it was Benji, but I could be wrong.

Fear The Ibis would know, it was his old avy.

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

and everyone would "
eek.gif
/
smh.gif
/
sick.gif
"

I wanna say it was Benji, but I could be wrong.

Fear The Ibis would know, it was his old avy.

when dude lost it, it was over fAST. Thought going to the rams would have resurected his career but it didnt.

when dude lost it, it was over fAST. Thought going to the rams would have resurected his career but it didnt.

Human Joystick
pimp.gif

Kick returns against the Broncos....Man listen lol smh

Human Joystick
pimp.gif

Kick returns against the Broncos....Man listen lol smh

As a die hard chiefs fan since 1993, this was one of my favorite times in sports history. The year he went stupid crazy was 2003 when we went 13-3. he would win every game for us, we started off the season 9-0 and damn sports illustrated put us on the cover and we lost to the bengals. My man Dante had 4 straight games of a punt or kick return for a touchdown and to break the record he needed 5 straight games, so on his fifth game we were playing the packers and he had one and the last player, the punter, justttttt got his laces, man o man. It wasnt just him returning kicks but they were important kicks, one of them was vs the ravens and we were down 16-10 i believe in the fourth quarter and he took one back to win the game, the other one that everyone talks about was vs the broncos, we were down 6 in the 4th and he took back that video game style punt return for the win. Also that same year we played the colts in the 2nd round, we ended up losing by 7 and their were no punts that game for either team but Dante took back a kick return, you have to remember one thing, this was before hester and cribbs so i was amazed by the way this was going down, gooood times man. Even if he didnt return it all the way he still got us to the 40 or 45 yard line. Good looking on them vid's and memories.

As a die hard chiefs fan since 1993, this was one of my favorite times in sports history. The year he went stupid crazy was 2003 when we went 13-3. he would win every game for us, we started off the season 9-0 and damn sports illustrated put us on the cover and we lost to the bengals. My man Dante had 4 straight games of a punt or kick return for a touchdown and to break the record he needed 5 straight games, so on his fifth game we were playing the packers and he had one and the last player, the punter, justttttt got his laces, man o man. It wasnt just him returning kicks but they were important kicks, one of them was vs the ravens and we were down 16-10 i believe in the fourth quarter and he took one back to win the game, the other one that everyone talks about was vs the broncos, we were down 6 in the 4th and he took back that video game style punt return for the win. Also that same year we played the colts in the 2nd round, we ended up losing by 7 and their were no punts that game for either team but Dante took back a kick return, you have to remember one thing, this was before hester and cribbs so i was amazed by the way this was going down, gooood times man. Even if he didnt return it all the way he still got us to the 40 or 45 yard line. Good looking on them vid's and memories.

Back
Top Bottom