Call me what you want

But dammit, I'm not ashamed to say I got this album on repeat
pimp.gif

I know I ain't the only one.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

I was shoppin' around town this past weekend with a girl friend of mine, and we were in Akira and they were playin' this album.

"Bad Girl" came on, and in my mind, I was like...
pimp.gif

My girl was like "Sorry... This is taking longer than I thought it would..."

I'm like, "Nawww... Don't even worry bout it." as I was noddin' away to each one of Danja's beats...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Its a great album.

But when it comes to R N B I have been playing the dream and j holiday alot in the past week.

It's a cool album. the hotest joint to me... as far as the track and harmony ... is "Pretty Boy". If they bang this clubs, it might go somwhere
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hahahaha..i thought i was the only dude feeling this...i was bumpin in my car and then i realized.. I am actually playing Danity Kane in my car rightnow..either way..the albums is hot and the beats are fire

Poetry
Flashback Interlude
Is Anybody Listening

the Key to My Heart joint is probably the only real wack song on there

How does this album compare to their last album? I didnt like their first CD and Danja is one of the dopest producers so i'm kinda interested

cd is crack, I don't even care

Ecstacy is my %#!%

I was bumping this all the week it came till that Day26 fire dropped

good album but Day26 >> Welcome to the Dollhouse

Aundrea > Bad Boy

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Its a great album.

But when it comes to R N B I have been playing the dream and j holiday alot in the past week.

CO TO THE SIGN.
laugh.gif

i don't know what it is, but the general consensus i'm gettin' out this album is more guys like this #*%% then girls, what is that about?

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

i don't know what it is, but the general consensus i'm gettin' out this album is more guys like this #*%% then girls, what is that about?

hey if the music is good it really shouldnt matter whether its a male or female. good music is good music.

It doesnt matter at all, i was talking with my friend today and i said that when i buy this danity kane album probably around next week that will be the firsttime that i purchased a female groups album. If the music is great then why not, i like to hear what females have to say also and i think that it is veryimportant to be open minded only on certain things.

I purchased Jojos first album when it came out a few years ago and everybody in the hood was looking at me crazy plus everybody was used to be playing alot ofhip hop however Jojos voice is incredible and the production was insane so good music > everything else.

Im to the point now where i dont really care about what other people say too much because it doesnt mean anything, its all assumption.

Back
Top Bottom