Dan Le Batard's father does the birdcall...

Show aint going nowhere.

ESPN needs a door to the ever growing hispanic sports viewing pop'

this is it. Never watched btw.

You honestly think this show caters to the "hispanic population"?

The format is awful and there is nothing really going on.

It won't be around for long, these kinds of shows come and go and it'll be short lived. I know maybe one Hispanic person who watches this, but he's an ESPN junkie in general.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

worst show on espn
by far
laugh.gif
 SportsNation would like a word with y'all...
word. i hate this show. and sportsnation is not too bad IMO. at least it's entertaining and they show funny youtube clips. that dan lebetard show is just absolute trash. 

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

by far
laugh.gif
 SportsNation would like a word with y'all...
I used to mess with that show when it first came out, but then that Beadle chick got gassed thinking she was a Sportscenter anchor, so now she's extremely annoying. She hates on every team she doesn't root for and Colin's Lebron slurpage went from funny to lame
That's pretty much it...

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

It won't be around for long, these kinds of shows come and go and it'll be short lived. I know maybe one Hispanic person who watches this, but he's an ESPN junkie in general.

President of Espn's words not mine.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

President of Espn's words not mine.
Really?
laugh.gif

When I first started watching the show, I thought the premise was lame. But the more I watched it, the more I enjoyed the dynamic between Dan and "Papi".

Papi has that weird old Latin guy charisma.

I guess you gotta be a fan of his radio show to like the tv show.  He used to do undercover calls to his dad about different sports subjects on the radio show and the listeners loved it because if you're from Miami it reminds you of a family member with broken English.  The hate Papi gets on Twitter is borderline racist in my opinion let Papi cook.

This is one of the few shows on ESPN that I can't watch.  No hate, but the humor just seems too forced.  I guess it doesn't help that I was never a fan of Le Batard anyway
ohwell.gif

Show is weak, though I do find Papi funny at times. I just subscribe to their Youtube page to keep up to date with their player/athlete interviews, those are usually good.

i hated dan before. never listened to his radio show. when he was on PTI i switched the TV off.

BUT

i like this show and have been warming up to him. papi is dumb as hell IMO

I thought the show was ridiculous and had no chance at first but after a while it began to grow on me.
There are times where the show has good humor and like someone already said the interviews are usually on point.
My favorite Lines by Papi are "Welcome to son's TV Show" or "Si, Si, Si, I'm very Intrigued"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

This is one of the few shows on ESPN that I can't watch.  No hate, but the humor just seems too forced.  I guess it doesn't help that I was never a fan of Le Batard anyway
ohwell.gif

QFT.

Yeah you have to be a fan of his radio show to understand dan and his father.

I've been listening to the radio show since the Lebron rant and no lie watch this and listen to the radio show [online--In Minnesota] everyday.

Papi is gold
laugh.gif

Sportsnation is horrible. I like Michael Smith, Jemel Hill, and Rob Parker but NNL makes no sense to me they need stick to First Take/ATH

Back
Top Bottom