Damn why did Glen Coffee retire though?

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2010/08/coffee-ive-alre.html
Coffee (laughs): "Yesterday I was reading on the Internet and some reporter said I made the decision because I got blown up in a blocking drill. Come on, man! 

laugh.gif

My girl's dad is the RB coach...he said what everyone said in the thread more or less.  Coffee just lost the drive to play professionally coupled with some personal matters.

My girl's dad is the RB coach...he said what everyone said in the thread more or less.  Coffee just lost the drive to play professionally coupled with some personal matters.

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

You're dating Tom Rathman's daughter? 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
this man said it real slick like people wouldn't figure out who the 49ers RB coach was.
which one of these is you?
nerd.gif

41431_694420108_1926_n.jpg
n508166592_1851.jpg
He's on the right
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
this man said it real slick like people wouldn't figure out who the 49ers RB coach was.
which one of these is you?
nerd.gif

41431_694420108_1926_n.jpg
n508166592_1851.jpg
He's on the right
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom