Damn, Weezy got Tammy Torres pregnant too ?

whats really interesting is that these chicks are keeping the babies...what about the chicks he may have hit that we dont know of, or the ones that didnt keepthe babies

tammy_torres.jpg
lil_wayne45.jpg

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

whats really interesting is that these chicks are keeping the babies...what about the chicks he may have hit that we dont know of, or the ones that didnt keep the babies
I know there's been several of these Wayne threads the past few days but yall talking like this chick in this thread is pregnant off some picstaken months ago during the playoffs or possibly during the regular season.
laugh.gif
and again going off of the LL thread Wayne wanted her to keep it, so one would think he wanted Nieva to keep hers as well. Yea it's there choicebut they rolled with his decision.

NTers can't be this gullible. yea he probably smashed Tammy but she automatically pregnant? I thought this was a clear joke thread?
laugh.gif

EDIT - Dude already has 2 kids with 2 more on the way.

Originally Posted by Ryda421

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

What's with all these chicks letting him run up in that raw?!?!
Money, fame, talent, and his influence on the music industry.

what kind of talent?
laugh.gif
Personally Wayne is my favorite rapper and some of you guys don't think he's talented but look at it from a Hollywood point of view.
indifferent.gif
i live in hollywood. !@# do you mean by that ?
grin.gif
What you getting offended for
grin.gif
......its a figure of speech if you don't like it don't respond.
it just sounds stupid. if you mean a rags to riches story, i kind of see your point, but then again he was spoon fed and did not do anything by HIMSELF.

but then again, figures of speech must be your thing since sleezy is your fave.
sick.gif
But you gotta respect dudes work ethic if nothing else.
laugh.gif
@ all the wayne hate. I don't understand it
roll.gif
not really. most people can put in a lot of time if there is enough interest in the hobby. prime example would be this forum.

hate ? not really, more like baffled at how people really consider this guy a "LEGEND" "GROUND BREAKER"
tired.gif
Wayne just like Kobe is an argument that can go on forever. Bring up either one of their names and you can divide a room. The same things can besaid about your favorite artist, its your opinion just like me thinking Wayne is the best out is my opinion.

What we need a rubber fo?

No matter how ugly he is, or you think his music sucks

Dude has money and power, take anyone of these chicks show them a lavish life style and draws are coming off

Imagine all the bad non famous chicks he is smashing
smh.gif
pimp.gif

Man.....and the worst/best thing about this whole thing, it's not going to stop here. And what is with these chicks having the kid anyways. For the childsupport money? Wait...I guess that makes sense.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Homie already said, "Uh, I like a long-haired thick red bone" Dude has spectacular taste, his ugly ++@
All he has to do is make a song about what type of chick he likes and they will come knocking his door down

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

What's with all these chicks letting him run up in that raw?!?!
Money, fame, talent, and his influence on the music industry.

what kind of talent?
laugh.gif
Personally Wayne is my favorite rapper and some of you guys don't think he's talented but look at it from a Hollywood point of view.
indifferent.gif
i live in hollywood. !@# do you mean by that ?
grin.gif
What you getting offended for
grin.gif
......its a figure of speech if you don't like it don't respond.
it just sounds stupid. if you mean a rags to riches story, i kind of see your point, but then again he was spoon fed and did not do anything by HIMSELF.

but then again, figures of speech must be your thing since sleezy is your fave.
sick.gif
But you gotta respect dudes work ethic if nothing else.
laugh.gif
@ all the wayne hate. I don't understand it
roll.gif
not really. most people can put in a lot of time if there is enough interest in the hobby. prime example would be this forum.

hate ? not really, more like baffled at how people really consider this guy a "LEGEND" "GROUND BREAKER"
tired.gif
Wayne just like Kobe is an argument that can go on forever. Bring up either one of their names and you can divide a room. The same things can be said about your favorite artist, its your opinion just like me thinking Wayne is the best out is my opinion.
honestly, i believe KRS-ONE much is better. but with that argument it would take us to the music section....either way, carry on !

Originally Posted by eye see soles

JayHood23 wrote:
He's a potent young man. All that money and he refuses to buy condoms
How's me saying that he is potent ayo? Some cats will find anything to post a gif for to try to get a laugh
tired.gif

That's ironic as hell. You do that *%%$ all the time, even change what people type for cheap lulz.

You are the last person on NT who should be criticizing for crap like that

Back
Top Bottom