Damn, Shorty Bad. Vol. New Watch Alert

My girl was just taking about this. Showed me this chick https://www.instagram.com/itslovelymimi/?hl=en and she's like "it's funny other races are now buying what black women always had, lips, boobs, *** and now even urban hairstyles" She says it's annoying but "at least they rock it"

On a side note this is the most ratchet Asian I've ever encountered and I have come across some extra ratchet ones lol.

I've seen her multiple times. She ratchet deft.

Love it.

But she gonna be fat once she hits mid 30's :lol:

What do you mean by legit? :lol:

You have a beard with some armpit hair. I wouldn't say you have a fake beard though.

The hair naturally grew from your body and you had it put somewhere else on your body.

This man serious too. :lol: :lol:

Sounds like a grey market beard to me.

Yes the hair grew naturally from your body. But naturally, the hair doesn't grow on the part of your body you moved it too. It's not legit. Your face isn't an authorized retailer for your armpit hairs just like Air Randy isn't an authorized dealer of ninjahoods Jordan 3s. Technically they are the made from the same materials...technically.

Last edited:

You have a beard with some armpit hair. I wouldn't say you have a fake beard though.

The hair naturally grew from your body and you had it put somewhere else on your body.

Someone come get they mans :rofl:

It's a very simple concept that people try to legitimize. If your booty ain't naturally fat like that, then it is what it is. You needed a doctors assistance to get you looking like that. Ya esta.

I'm not not mad cuz she would still get it but the fact remains that she probably wasn't born that way.

Zik got that loud in him 
laugh.gif

Bruh. 

Claiming natty is meaningless in 2016.

Kali muscle and ct fletcher claim natty for gods sake.

Dudes will literally try to fist fight you for suggesting Lebron isnt natty
laugh.gif

The nfl....all mostly natty, just good genes.
laugh.gif

Every millitary bro....nah g, thats just basic training gains, jogging and pushups
laugh.gif

Surely this chick with the kylie braid up and instagram full of duckfaces must be telling the truth.

She looks great but wont for very long
i pesonally knew 3 guys that used PEDS while we were in... they were extra jaacked... curling 100lb dumbells in the gym after a long day was just the natty way to relieve stress .... lol 

dudes hid the needles in the air vents in the barracks

[quote name="handullz" url="/t/656527/damn-shorty-bad-vol-new-watch-alert/300_100#]Yo Zik

You're not making a lick of sense.[/quote]
It's a shame you don't understand.

I drop that science on yall and now I don't make sense.
The more you try to explain, the worse it looks.
It's not really more explaining. I'm just repeating myself and saying it in more descriptive ways.

Ain't my fault cats making up new definitions for the word fake.

You gonna tell me what he meant by legit?

Fake is weave, breast or butt implants. Putting foreign objects in to your body and trying to pass it off as real.

Lemme find out Master Zik Master Zik is in another thread not making any sense
:stoneface:

Never funny coming from you.

Zik got that loud in him :lol:
I don't smoke that fake ****. All natural :smokin

raw

Last edited:
[quote name="handullz" url="/t/656527/damn-shorty-bad-vol-new-watch-alert/300_100#]Yo Zik

You're not making a lick of sense.
It's a shame you don't understand.

I drop that science on yall and now I don't make sense.
The more you try to explain, the worse it looks.
It's not really more explaining. I'm just repeating myself and saying it in more descriptive ways.

Ain't my fault cats making up new definitions for the word fake.

You gonna tell me what he meant by legit?

Fake is weave, breast or butt implants. Putting foreign objects in to your body and trying to pass it off as real.

Lemme find out Master Zik Master Zik is in another thread not making any sense
:stoneface:

Never funny coming from you.

Zik got that loud in him :lol:
I don't smoke that fake ****. All natural :smokin[/quote]

k.

If I take my chest hair and implant it on to my beard, is my beard legit?
What do you mean by legit?
laugh.gif

I would call it a fake beard, because it is not beard hair. That **** grew somewhere else

freeze freeze :lol: I didn't even reply to you b.

Quote all that for a one letter reponse.

If I take my chest hair and implant it on to my beard, is my beard legit?

I would call it a fake beard, because it is not beard hair. That **** grew somewhere else
It's all of that person's natural hair though. It's all hair. Natural. Real hair.

Last edited:
it's hidden hormones in the foods we eat that are causing this. Thick, self absorbed and bat **** crazy.
no

ig makes you think that theres new **** because u can see women from france who are thick

there has always been thick hos everywhere in all flavors, that dont mean they are abundant

theres nothin new but our tech and if you believe otherwise its because your a bafoon

Back
Top Bottom