Damn Nike--can the U.S. get some Air Max Light love?

I'm just waiting for those Orange/Black joints to hit the sales rack around here---gotta rock a pair for Halloween.
P - F U N K​

does anyone have any info on these?

are they euro exclusive?

pics via caliroots

1190920079115164639937115_L.jpg

1190920079115164645796333_L.jpg

^Why leather? SMH
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​
.::TheRiza27::.​

the material on the shoe is leather? looks patent to me.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

sorry no concrete info but i do believe they are not euro exclusives.

... now these JD exclu. look quite nice. ima just wait till they hit the sales rack along with the black/ graphite am lights.

4357_47586a.jpg

and saw these on SF. look quite decent but leather toebox again my friends.

Nike-Air-Max-Light---Jaffa-1.jpg

where are those teal and royal blue am lights in the united states?

lol .. guess i was right.
Nike CB34 GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA Sz 9.5.for Retail + Fees and Shipping.
POWERSELLER ON EBAY
AIM: XJMPMANX22.or pm me.

Obviously most would rather have a mesh toebox on those above with the orange swoosh. But a leather toebox doesn't look all that bad with that colourway. It's simple in that they also use similar materials throughout. I'd cop.

Peace
FSharp005

You can make these JD's or co.jp colors, but nothing will top the OG colors that NEVER made it to the States. Sorry, another AM Light vent.
[email protected]
AIM: SelectaClutch67

TEAM AM FAM
Snakebites, it's not beer, it's a lifestyle!

^ honestly...but i would much rather have something like the top brown pair with the white mesh toe than a pair that looks like a freaking turkey....
WANTED: Wings and Waffles AM 1 9 or 9.5, Concord Spiridon 9 or 9.5
TEAM AM FAM

those blue one's look pretty nice.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Quote:
They should have never retroed this shoe. We were happy w/ AM1/AM90.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360

if you think about the cultures though...the US is all about hype and what is currently going on...i can't speak for other cultures because i don't know them but i do know that 'new' is what sells in the States...and don't think that we will get any worthwhile releases until the hype dies down, then nike will go back to releasing real stuff and actually designing new shoes...

but as someone once said..."if it aint' broke, don't fix it"...and right now nike is selling and that's all that matters to them

edit: just another thought....how much more profit does nike make from selling in the UK? I realize that they charge about the same number amount but that certainly does not equal the same dollar amount. With this rationale, i would assume that nike would make a much greater profit when they sell out in the UK than when they sell out in the US...please correct me if i'm wrong...i would love to be wrong
WANTED: Wings and Waffles AM 1 9 or 9.5, Concord Spiridon 9 or 9.5
TEAM AM FAM

Quote:
Wow. I don't think I've ever been so frustrated with the releases of a certain shoe model before. I swear they're going out of their way to on the States. Is it me, or do the U.S. releases just get progressively worse?
ing to piss me the @#%$ off.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​

I am still so bitter. Go kill yourself Nike.
Team AMFAM Our Colorways Are Better

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Didn't they learn anything from the HOA AM90 release? OG colorways sold out within a week. Sold out online within hours. Nike, it's simple math. You don't like making money?
"It's simple for everyone else, give 'em a Big Mac and a pair of Nikes and they're happy..." - Ghost World

Quote:
It really isn't that serious, but I can't guarantee that I wouldn't choke the dude out responsible for the colorways we get, if I saw him in person.
:rofl:
roll.gif
Team AMFAMOurColorwaysAre Better
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Quote:
Didn't they learn anything from the HOA AM90 release? OG colorways sold out within a week. Sold out online within hours. Nike, it's simple math. You don't like making money?

Ehh. I got three pairs of Infrared 90s when they were on sale w/ F&F for $42, so they sure didn't sell like that everywhere.

I saw some new air max lights that i havent seen anywhere

all black upper with yellow swoosh and yellow nike air logo.

this does have a mesh toe but the shoe is made of black pleather. :x
sick.gif
Team Otaku
"Nice boat"
TeamWolfShirts
"There is no way our shirt cured aids."

Back
Top Bottom