Damn, missing a HUGE piece of happiness inside of me right about now.

I mean, it's summer and all and I got my mom and pops but somethings missing. I got no job and waiting to start training for my new job. I got no girl, nogirls I kick it with on the reg right now cuz it's summer. Nobody who hits me up everyday just to see how I am. I just turned down a trip with all my boysdown to LA, disneyland, california adventures and santa barbara and now am sitting on my couch regretting the $%@* out of my decision. I didn't go becauseI was SUPPOSED to be training for work but they haven't called me yet. :/ Makes me realize how much your true friends are your FAMILY.

i wanna be out and about making steady money going on dates going to clubs, cafes, playing sports, having a "entourage" living the life.

sleep and gym aint cutting it right now.
Sorry if I sound depressed I am just not feeling to happy at the moment.. =/ this is my blog so I am not going anywhere.

Originally Posted by The Harlem Shake

=/ this is my blog so I am not going anywhere.

indifferent.gif
no its not

I mean, it's summer and all and I got my mom and pops but somethings missing. I got no job and waiting to start training for my new job. I got no girl, no girls I kick it with on the reg right now cuz it's summer. Nobody who hits me up everyday just to see how I am. I just turned down a trip with all my boys down to LA, disneyland, california adventures and santa barbara and now am sitting on my couch regretting the $%@* out of my decision. I didn't go because I was SUPPOSED to be training for work but they haven't called me yet. :/ Makes me realize how much your true friends are your FAMILY.

i wanna be out and about making steady money going on dates going to clubs, cafes, playing sports, having a "entourage" living the life.

sleep and gym aint cutting it right now.
Sorry if I sound depressed I am just not feeling to happy at the moment.. =/ this is my blog so I am not going anywhere.
cheer up son.
laugh.gif

[h3]Damn, missing a HUGE piece of happiness inside of me right about now.[/h3]
i was convinced you made this post to tell us about the miscarriage you had...

hang in there, make the moves you have to make. after that, things will fall into place and start looking up.

i hope that helps cause to tell the truth, i didn't read a damn thing. lol, sorry
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cmon my dude. Chicks come by the dozens and you making you first step to getting a job.
And aint no need to go to Dis-nay if you aint go not mo-nay.
laugh.gif

^ hahahahahahahaha

not
indifferent.gif

OP, just hustle man. it'll make you feel good in the long run. and the girl situation... come on get on that can i hit it loser tip! at least fnd some toflirt with. flirting is always fun ;]

Man, I wish I could hustle. I am WAITING to start work. I got hired LAST MONDAY. Still no call for training. The new store opens on the 28th. And I had ainterview today. If I get hired I'm leaving the one I'm waiting on. I'm basically going to start working when school starts -_-

Back
Top Bottom