Damn, Is This A Good Friend?

lol you dont lay hands on your boy unless he really deserves it. There was 3 of them on 1 anyway with  fat dude and the cameraman 3 people can easily take a skinny drunk dudes keys easily. He could have put him in the sleeper first then they coulda ran the keys out his pockets. Dude is a fool for trying to drive drunk with his daughter in the whip though so i dont really feel sorry for him.

pimp.gif

Ehh... The punch was unneccesary but whatever, could have just him in a choke hold from the get go and save the drama. I mean, what if dude broke his jaw or gave him a concussion? Like I said, could have just slept him from the beginning.

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

There is absolutely nothing right about what he did. i do NOT agree
tired.gif
you feel he did not one thing right. so he should have let him drive?

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

tired.gif

He's not saying he should have let him drive. He's saying, along with everybody else, that the dude OD on that punch, yelling, cursing and choke hold. Simply be a friend and take his keys. Please give me an explanation on why that would be so hard.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

We are throwing down after the video is reviewed

mandatory.....

Dudes can't take keys away? or tap him on the nuts like real friends.... everyone knows a nut tap is enough to bring men to their knees

smh
dunno why this made me   
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
i agree tho  

Def justified. He had a monologue for at least 2 minutes (couldve been longer and he was trying to convince him before they started recording). Did what he had to do than apologized right after. Even had it recorded so that dude can see what a bad decision he was about to make once the high/trunk/tweek wears off.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

tired.gif

He's not saying he should have let him drive. He's saying, along with everybody else, that the dude OD on that punch, yelling, cursing and choke hold. Simply be a friend and take his keys. Please give me an explanation on why that would be so hard.
Thank you
wink.gif

Dude had some pent up anger towards his "friend."
laugh.gif
I honestly think this might have gone further than just drinking/driving. Would have been much easier to take his keys. Punch was beyond OD.

Originally Posted by proper english

i hate these overly dramatic drunken dialogues..  

for realz.. u really gotta knock a $@@!$ out and then chock him lol.. just tackle him on the floor or something dang he already drunk cuhz.. not like he could fight back.

Back
Top Bottom