Damn...Got Kicked Out the Club For Smoking..

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

I personally hate when im in a crowded $$@ club and im force to get contact just because some dude wanna fill the air with weed.....burn that $#%% outside or in the private of your home, ever stopped to think that those around you also paid to get in and not everyone enjoys getting high?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

where do you get your information truth commercials??

you afraid you're going to melt on a couch and not be able to pick up grammy?

someone smoking cigarettes is more harmful then me burning in a club
it really doesn't matter what it is, but you are imposing your habit on the rest around you, im not telling you not to smoke your $!@%, just don't expect others to enjoy it with you my man.....bottom-line, you were wrong not the security that kicked you out....have a little class bro.
cmon now emposing my habits would be smoking cigarettes in your face knowing there is nicotine in it

if people are smoking in the club there should be no reason why i cant burn some clean efficient @%*! (word to hank hill)

really all dude had to do was just ask me to stop but clearly he thought he was the real police

I burn whenever I can so when Im in the club the first thing I want to do is burn one with some bittys and Ive never had an issue up until now.
I swear I go to a black club and can burn a large L and not one damn will be given go to this "college bar/club" they get all mad.   
laugh.gif
 first thing i thought, must not be a hood spot. i dont burn, but when i go with my peoples to the hood clubs around our way they roll up back to back.

Why do people idolize smoking herb? 
eyes.gif

I'm not gonna lie, I used to smoke heavily the past couple years, but I was in high school.

If you HAVE to do it then you obviously have a problem, I'm tired of "stoners".

Marijuana isn't addicting my #++, I know people who start fiendin for it if they go a day without smoking.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

it really doesn't matter what it is, but you are imposing your habit on the rest around you, im not telling you not to smoke your $!@%, just don't expect others to enjoy it with you my man.....bottom-line, you were wrong not the security that kicked you out....have a little class bro.
cmon now emposing my habits would be smoking cigarettes in your face knowing there is nicotine in it

if people are smoking in the club there should be no reason why i cant burn some clean efficient @%*! (word to hank hill)

really all dude had to do was just ask me to stop but clearly he thought he was the real police
for starters is illegal...
i never been to a club and had people smoking cigarettes around me, the only smoke i see at the clubs/lounges i frequent is from the hookah....i wouldn't appreciate cigarete smoke either....you must think you cool burning trees in a club....just do that *!#* outside fam, or in your car....is really not that hard.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

eyes.gif

I'm not gonna lie, I used to smoke heavily the past couple years, but I was in high school.

Marijuana isn't addicting my #++, I know people who start fiendin for it if they go a day without smoking.

Yeah OP I'ma have to side with Steezy you should have just blown before you got inside or better yet hotboxed with those fees in your car. Play your cards right and it could have been a double play.

Originally Posted by Put em up

eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh lord.

eyes.gif

Tell me a single drug that has more medicinal uses than marijuana.

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

What strand was it?

jade kush
pimp.gif

i never been to a club and had people smoking cigarettes around me, the only smoke i see at the clubs/lounges i frequent is from the hookah....i wouldn't appreciate cigarete smoke either....you must think you cool burning trees in a club....just do that *!#* outside fam, or in your car....is really not that hard.
i get what your saying but people are openly smoking cigarettes in the club usually if people are smoking anything in the club its usually no holds barred

if people are supposed to be smoking outside ill smoke outside

I personally hate when im in a crowded $$@ club and im force to get contact just because some dude wanna fill the air with weed.....burn that $#%% outside or in the private of your home, ever stopped to think that those around you also paid to get in and not everyone enjoys getting high?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That wasnt the point of his post. 
indifferent.gif

Point is, go do that stuff in the open, step outside for a sec or smoke up before you go in. I woudnt wanna be forced to stand around people who are smoking pot or cigarettes in a club that I paid money to get into. Personally, I hate the smell of weed, even when I used to smoke I hated its smell. 

Common courtesy.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

eyes.gif

Tell me a single drug that has more medicinal uses than marijuana.
Lets be serious, is $(@#%'s really using it for medicinal purposes? No, they just tryin to get blasted. 
laugh.gif

EDIT

I hate having 2 posts in a row, looks awkward. I still dont know how to "double" quote, unless yall just copy/paste.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Point is, go do that stuff in the open, step outside for a sec or smoke up before you go in. I woudnt wanna be forced to stand around people who are smoking pot or cigarettes in a club that I paid money to get into. Personally, I hate the smell of weed, even when I used to smoke I hated its smell. 

Common courtesy.
Did you not read that people were smoking cigarettes and black n milds also?

how is my little weed smoke really hurting people over the tobacco?

If you wanna try to smoke in a club thats fine, but don't complain when you get kicked out, not everyone is down. Most clubs I've been to aren't having that.

Secondly, don't act all special because you got some bud, everyone else in that place probably had bags of the same stuff sitting at home or in their car and were smart enough to wait until they could enjoy it without interruption.

I'm so glad I'm not a weed fiend anymore, it will always be my favorite drug but when you take some time off from smoking you realize that time and place is key. not just anytime you feel the urge.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Common courtesy.
Did you not read that people were smoking cigarettes and black n milds also?

how is my little weed smoke really hurting people over the tobacco?
is not really hurting anyone, but just like the cigarette stench, its annoying as %!+#......you really not trying to comprehend that?

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

If you wanna try to smoke in a club thats fine, but don't complain when you get kicked out, not everyone is down. Most clubs I've been to aren't having that.

Secondly, don't act all special because you got some bud, everyone else in that place probably had bags of the same stuff sitting at home or in their car and were smart enough to wait until they could enjoy it without interruption.

I'm so glad I'm not a weed fiend anymore, it will always be my favorite drug but when you take some time off from smoking you realize that time and place is key. not just anytime you feel the urge.
How is the club not the time and place though? Im relaxing having a good time being social

is not really hurting anyone, but just like the cigarette stench, its annoying as %!+#......you really not trying to comprehend that?
im comprehending you but you are not comprehending me

people are OPENLY smoking tobacco products in this club the stench is already there people are in more danger by that smoke and all the other miscelanous other things going on then me burning

well at that place it all boils down to this, cigs are legal, weed not so much...

I wonder how old is this kid

why would you even want to be smoking in public anyways

do it in your car or on the street somewhere

i smoke occasionally but if i was in the club i wouldn't want that weed smell all on top of me if i was around someone smoking in a packed club.

that said, different rules tend to apply when it comes to hood spots and more upscale spots.

Man I accidentally lit up when I was drunk one time. Dude was just like "You cant do that in here" so I stepped outside, finished and came right back in. FYL

I was drink one time and this happened except they was like "to u can't do that" and I walked outside and finished. Came right back in. I didn't even mean to light up, it just happened.

no disrespect but you can def see who rocks with the hip/hop/hood clubs in this thread. this is no big deal in these places, its nothing to see a pack of cute girls rolling up in the club. But of course they not doing it in the middle of the dance floor.

"in the cut is where you find me."

Back
Top Bottom