Dammit I never thought of this in highscool -_-

Originally Posted by ghettoeinstein

slangin teacher editions for raw profit ftw

laugh.gif

When my dad was at elementary school (early 60's) he had a math teacher who would just sleep at his desk and make them do silent work. He would leave theanswer book on his desk so you could check when you were done.

My dad thought it would be easier to just check the answers first and write them in. He did that for a whole year and when the time came for the end of yeartest he got a huge shock because he completely failed it.

Good shock though because he knuckled down, got great grades and became a doctor.

Just saying, the answers are missing for a reason.

Originally Posted by PurplexGrapes

Originally Posted by Twig1026

We had textbooks that gave us the answers to all the odd numbers in homework problems in the back...most of the teachers didn't catch on or did real late in the year
laugh.gif

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeit I had +*%!% +@! teachers that would deliberately just asign the evens.
smh.gif
word i hated that +!%+
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kdawg

When my dad was at elementary school (early 60's) he had a math teacher who would just sleep at his desk and make them do silent work. He would leave the answer book on his desk so you could check when you were done.

My dad thought it would be easier to just check the answers first and write them in. He did that for a whole year and when the time came for the end of year test he got a huge shock because he completely failed it.

Good shock though because he knuckled down, got great grades and became a doctor.

Just saying, the answers are missing for a reason.
Sounds like your dad made that up to teach you a moral lesson.

Sounds like your dad made that up to teach you a moral lesson.

Nah, I can well believe he did that. Sounds like that sort of story though.

He almost had to redo the grade so it gave him quite a scare.

I remember we stole the teachers edition algebra II book and to find out.. we stole the old edition.

my friends brother was a ta for the book room and got a teachers edition history book. it helped out a lot

Back
Top Bottom